The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dandaman9999
Congratulations!! What time did you get yours exactly? I've been so nervous for too long about not hearing anything back :/

I think it came through around 6.30pm? I know waiting sucks!!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by MrAli786
congratz! offers seem to be coming in fast now so hopefully more of us will hear soon :smile:

also did they ask you to upload passport before giving offer

Thankyou! I uploaded my passport when I uploaded my certificates :smile:
Original post by oyyoyy
Congratulations! AAA I'm guessing? :tongue:

Thanks! Yeah it was, it said :

GRADES AAA AT A-LEVEL PLUS GRADE B AT ONE FURTHER AS LEVEL BY AUGUST 2014 INCLUDING CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY, ONE TO AT LEAST AS LEVEL (EXCLUDING GENERAL STUDIES AND CRITICAL THINKING).
Reply 2283
Original post by maryamnc
Hey guys! I got an offer!!!! Just got it this evening, it's not updated my Track yet. My interview was on the 5th December! (So long ago!!)

I've just checked - I've got an offer too! It's AAA and the interview on the 10th.
OFFER! Had my interview on 2nd December, and was asked to upload passport photo on 17th December... it only came a couple of hours ago, so those of you still waiting- hang in there! It will come soon! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pedro H
I've just checked - I've got an offer too! It's AAA and the interview on the 10th.

Congrats! Hopefully I'll see you on the post offer day in March :tongue:
Reply 2286
Original post by Bomb
You are too sweet. Yea it is summer here, a hot Christmas must be weird in your eyes. I remember Shakespeare had a famous line saying "not until a hot January" which we have every year:smile:

I think EU applicants are counted as EU home applicants, but then they may interview EU with internationals or maybe even later. I am sure you will receive your interview soon, good luck with the application!

Hey I saw your profile and saw that you got into medicine at Queen's... but I thought Queen's only took 1 international. I know someone who is also an international medic got an offer from Queen's college cambridge... :tongue: I'm just asking because i'm thinking of applying to queen's next year :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2287
Original post by Flobie
Is it specifically your passport they ask for or just proof of ID? I put my passport in such a safe place that even I can't find it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was definitely passport! But that may be because I brought it to interview. Get searching! :smile:
Reply 2288
Original post by Aspiring Medic 7
OFFER! Had my interview on 2nd December, and was asked to upload passport photo on 17th December... it only came a couple of hours ago, so those of you still waiting- hang in there! It will come soon! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!! :tongue:..

Passport Photo? Just a photo??

Posted from TSR Mobile
HOLY FUDGE I JUST GOT AN OFFER!!!!! :biggrin: Looks likes things are finally turning up Millhouse! Whooop!!!!
Reply 2290
Original post by Δεφιαντ1
HOLY FUDGE I JUST GOT AN OFFER!!!!! :biggrin: Looks likes things are finally turning up Millhouse! Whooop!!!!

Omg I'm so happy for youu!! Congratulations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine
Omg I'm so happy for youu!! Congratulations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! :smile: If they gave dorky, socially awkward ME an offer, they'll certainly give you one!!
Has anyone uploaded there driving license rather then passport and got an offer?

Also anyone from 12/12 heard
Congrats. When was your interview? Mine was on 17th and I haven't yet heard anything. I'm now worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!! :smile: If they gave dorky, socially awkward ME an offer, they'll certainly give you one!!

Congrats. When was your interview? Mine was on 17th and I haven't yet heard anything. I'm now worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2295

Haha .. They have you an offer because you DESERVE one :tongue: Now wave it with pride :wink:

Thank you .. I just hope I hear soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2296
Just had my offer! :smile: *does happy stuff*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by great life
Mine was on 17th and I haven't yet heard anything. I'm now worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was on the 19th and I haven't heard anything either :/ But they did say 2-3 weeks, and considering they closed the admissions office on 20th and reopened on 2nd, it's only just been two weeks for you, so you've still definitely got a good chance!! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by great life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was on the 9th, so maybe you will hear soon? I got asked to upload my certificates on Friday, just keep checking that portal!
Reply 2299
Just had my offer :smile: *does happy stuff*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest