King's College London
London
Original post by Jaffski
Just had my offer! :smile: *does happy stuff*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats you must be so happy :redface:
May I ask when your interview was?
Original post by Doyvla
Was definitely passport! But that may be because I brought it to interview. Get searching! :smile:

Cant believe it, by some miracle I've actually found it! Turned my room upside down :tongue:
Original post by Jaffski
Just had my offer! :smile: *does happy stuff*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!!!! :smile: is kings your first choice??
Reply 2304
everyone is getting offers and i'm still waiting for an interview.... :s-smilie:
Got an offer just through!!!!!!! MIRACLE :smile: My interview was on the 12th December :biggrin:

Original post by bubblygummy
Got an offer just through!!!!!!! MIRACLE :smile: My interview was on the 12th December :biggrin:

Congrats ! Did you just get now ? As it's quite late
Reply 2307
Congratulations to all you nice people getting offers, I am genuinely pleased for you:smile:

My kings interview is on Thursday, any last minute tips please:biggrin:

I'm catching the train tomorrow and staying at a hotel o/night.
Original post by Layontheland
This is question is open to all people who have had an interview. What is your ukcat? I'm concerned that my ukcat is not enough. My score was 717.5 . Any ideas? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bump thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2309
Original post by HHaris14
Congratulations to all you nice people getting offers, I am genuinely pleased for you:smile:

My kings interview is on Thursday, any last minute tips please:biggrin:

I'm catching the train tomorrow and staying at a hotel o/night.

Same! What time's yours?
Original post by Ke299
Same! What time's yours?

Same as well!! 4:20 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2311
Original post by sausagerolled

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah mines at 3- you might see me on my way out! I'll probably be the one who looks shell shocked haha
Reply 2312
Original post by Ke299
Same! What time's yours?

Mine is at 09.30 that's why I'm staying over night :redface: don't want to risk being late. If it was in the afternoon my dad would have couriered me there:tongue:

Good luck to everyone with an interview this week:smile:
Reply 2313
Original post by sausagerolled

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine is at 09.30 that's why I'm staying over night :redface: don't want to risk being late. If it was in the afternoon my dad would have couriered me there:tongue:

Do you guys have any idea whether it's a questionnaire or an essay? I probably won't have time to prepare for it either way but I'd like to know!
Reply 2314

Ah ok thanks good luck to you too!
Reply 2315
Interview on 3rd december, still waiting....
Reply 2316
Original post by Ke299
Do you guys have any idea whether it's a questionnaire or an essay? I probably won't have time to prepare for it either way but I'd like to know!

KCL interviews involve an essay

Congrats. You must be so happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2318

So was mines but I still havent heard :frown: Congrats though!!!! how did you feel the interview went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I'm a bit worried, had my interview on the 10th December, got an offer earlier this evening however it says I need 3 A's at A2 including chemistry and biology. The problem is I've dropped biology! I checked ucas and it clearly says on my application that I'm not doing bio this year. I'm gonna call tomorrow but what do people think? This happened to anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply