The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aasvogel
Happy with my Christmas results!

Well done on them! I'm happy with physics and French! (If I did maths mocks,I'd have been happy with those too:tongue:)
Reply 8141
I'm doing dystopian novels for my course work piece in English Lit, I'm struggling to find points though.. The book I'm doing it on is The children of Men by P D James. Has anyone read it?
Anyone attending a Cambridge Masterclass this year? :holmes:
Original post by tashalouiise_
Pretty much the same. I hate sociology, too much work in my opinion and not enough time for the exam. I do like psychology, I seem to do good at it naturally :smile:

Yeah I agree. I don't really like my teacher either, my notes are all over the place because of her style of teaching -.- but good luck in your exams :biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well done on them! I'm happy with physics and French! (If I did maths mocks,I'd have been happy with those too:tongue:)

Thanks! :smile: I wouldn't get so bogged down on your Biology and Chemistry, considering half the Physics class had gone out the night before, I doubt anyone's going to take them too seriously. :colondollar:
Original post by aasvogel
Thanks! :smile: I wouldn't get so bogged down on your Biology and Chemistry, considering half the Physics class had gone out the night before, I doubt anyone's going to take them too seriously. :colondollar:

We had this Oxbridge meeting. And she wanted our % for mock exams :lol:
We had this Oxbridge meeting. And she wanted our % for mock exams :lol:

Bet you were like 'umm...well in Physics in French I got x' But I've forgotten the others' :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Bet you were like 'umm...well in Physics in French I got x' But I've forgotten the others' :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hadn't received the mocks before the meeting! Only half of French so I was feeling good :tongue:
I hadn't received the mocks before the meeting! Only half of French so I was feeling good :tongue:

Got away with it then :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Got away with it then :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She said she'll find them out :cry2:
Reply 8150
Original post by foreverstrong_97
I didnt choose to hibernate :tongue: Ive missed these guys :h: anywho dont get yourself addicted like i did :tongue:
hahahah trust me i was a lazy swot and yeah revised props like the days before my exam :colondollar: revised history on the day got an A donnish style :tongue:

Ah, so you were forced into hiding :redface: I'm already addicted, it's too late to stop now :ahee:
That's awesome :biggrin: Well done :biggrin: Though you should have done better revision! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8151
Don't suppose anyone here does Religious Studies/ Philosophy AS? :s-smilie:
GUYS, I'm having a dilemma.
Should I perform I dreamed a dream, Don't cry for me Argentina or I'm not that girl for my AS Music performance exam????
Original post by blamethenargles
Should I perform I dreamed a dream, Don't cry for me Argentina or I'm not that girl for my AS Music performance exam????

I dreamed a dream.

In French:colone:

Dreamed a dream to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCfERvI9cg

Should be a nice surprise :wink:
Hate how people start to hate on you when you get good results and they don't.
Original post by Elm Tree
Dreamed a dream to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCfERvI9cg

Should be a nice surprise :wink:

OH MY WORD. I would totally do that if they would let me ^-^

I dreamed a dream.

In French:colone:

That would be pretty impressive :3
Original post by Elm Tree
Hate how people start to hate on you when you get good results and they don't.

That really irks me too, especially if you're really proud of yourself and then people just rain on your parade .-.
Original post by Spacey368
Any tips on how to freaking destroy the history exams (and get an A :colondollar:) as I have mocks before February half term. Also are you on edexcel? Can you PM me what exam paper unit 1 and unit 2 were?

Sorry mate i was talking about gcse's :colondollar: Sorry though my mate does history i can ask her what exam board shes doing if you want?
Original post by Vionar
Ah, so you were forced into hiding :redface: I'm already addicted, it's too late to stop now :ahee:
That's awesome :biggrin: Well done :biggrin: Though you should have done better revision! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo!!! Hhhaha trust me its so bad thank god im not on here that much any more im literally on here the whole day before haha :tongue: NOOOO its not seriously you can come on here but know how to balance your work too i didnt doo that :tongue: :colondollar:
Hhahah thanks but it was a fluke... meh revision me??! yeah thats like :redface:
OH MY WORD. I would totally do that if they would let me ^-^

That would be pretty impressive :3

That really irks me too, especially if you're really proud of yourself and then people just rain on your parade .-.

Do it! It's not much harder in French :nah:

Latest