The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Someone please just phone up teresa and ask her, you dont need to tell her who you are and theres no point emailing because she may not reply. I wouldve phoned her and informed you all by now but due to other commitments (as vague as it sounds) i really cant otherwise i seriously wouldve called by now. Please try phoning during your lunch time people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone tell me what happens in the interview if you've had one?
And any tips on how to prepare etc
Thanks
Reply 182
Original post by mo_sudani
Can someone tell me what happens in the interview if you've had one?
And any tips on how to prepare etc
Thanks

Sorry I personally don't want to. it'll put me and other applicants at a disadvantage, we all go in without a clue so just prepare for general dentistry questions and remember to smile :smile:

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by polozolo123
Someone please just phone up teresa and ask her, you dont need to tell her who you are and theres no point emailing because she may not reply. I wouldve phoned her and informed you all by now but due to other commitments (as vague as it sounds) i really cant otherwise i seriously wouldve called by now. Please try phoning during your lunch time people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you dont mind me saying that the time it took you to write that paragraph, you might have been half way through a conversation with Teresa lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 184
Has anyone called yet?
Original post by V909
Has anyone called yet?

I don't think anybody will. Guess we'll just have to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I just called. Teresa said no offers are going to be made in January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 187
Original post by Kaumal123
Okay I just called. Teresa said no offers are going to be made in January

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for calling! and aw seriously? ! did she say earliest we'd hear is march?:frown:
I know! All she said was no offers would be made in jan. I was like okay thanks bye haha yeah I wasn't the best person to call!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
I know! All she said was no offers would be made in jan. I was like okay thanks bye haha yeah I wasn't the best person to call!

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw that's really annoying but seriously thanks for calling you've stopped me wasting my time refreshing my email every second! !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cwctam
aw that's really annoying but seriously thanks for calling you've stopped me wasting my time refreshing my email every second! !

Lol no problem :smile: it was annoying me how nobody else would ring and we were just all here twiddling our thumbs waiting anxiously lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't heard anything at all from manchester...
Reply 193
Fed up of constant refreshing of email.. :/

Its a long way to march.................. Gonna draaagggggggggggg
I'm sure to be honest, but I think if they are going to interview you in Feb they should be telling you soon. But don't take my word for it lol email them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have received the dates for February? I deferred my interview from Nov/Dec to Feb and apparently I havent received any dates from Mrs Teresa Smith. Would you like to share with me the dates?
Hey guys, I received my invitation for interview in November/December last year. However,I couldnt make it so I deferred my interview to February/March batch. Does anyone know when it is going to be held? I have sent like 3 emails to Mrs Teresa Smith but I havent received any reply from her. Im an international students though
Original post by callmeJming
Hey guys, I received my invitation for interview in November/December last year. However,I couldnt make it so I deferred my interview to February/March batch. Does anyone know when it is going to be held? I have sent like 3 emails to Mrs Teresa Smith but I havent received any reply from her. Im an international students though

Instead of emailing you should call her up on 0161 306 0231

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope that helps
How many more interviews are going to be given out? Has Manchester sent any pre-interview rejections? I haven't heard anything back yet, eek, the wait is killing me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 199
Original post by callmeJming

Same thing happened to me, I asked her at the time and she said she'll let you know when invites go out for February which will be soon I'm guessing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest