The Student Room Group

Natural Sciences Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kendellex
Is anybody going on a visit day in February? Would love to know at least one person

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm going to the nottingham one in february i think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by izzyb96
i'm going to the nottingham one in february i think!

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the 17th February?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I've applied for NatSci at Cambridge, Bath, Exeter, Lancaster and UEA. So far I've got an interview at UEA in February and an offer from Lancaster of AA :biggrin:
Reply 23
I've applied for NatSci at UCL,Nottingham,Birmingham,Bath and Lancaster. Have offers from Nottingham and Lancaster so far which are both AAA.
Reply 24
Applied for Bsc NatSci at UCL(got letter for interview today!), Durham(rejected), Birmingham(Offer A*AA), Bath and Durham again for Biological Sciences. Anyone else going to UCL on the 6th of Feb for interviews?
Reply 25
Original post by Stevski8
I've applied for NatSci at Cambridge, Bath, Exeter, Lancaster and UEA. So far I've got an interview at UEA in February and an offer from Lancaster of AA :biggrin:

i heard from exeter just before christmas (exactly a month after they recieved my application) so hopefully you'll hear soon! got an offer of AA(A) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
got 4/5 offers now! Birmingham & Nottingham - A*AA and Exeter & Leeds - AAA, just waiting for Bath now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by izzyb96
i heard from exeter just before christmas (exactly a month after they recieved my application) so hopefully you'll hear soon! got an offer of AA(A) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh good! It's frustrating only having heard from one uni! I'm 21 so I applied as a mature student to the later deadline at Cambridge, and I won't hear from them until March!! Which uni is your first choice?
Reply 28
Original post by Stevski8
Ooh good! It's frustrating only having heard from one uni! I'm 21 so I applied as a mature student to the later deadline at Cambridge, and I won't hear from them until March!! Which uni is your first choice?

hopefully you'll hear something soon! Birmingham I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi everyone! only applied for NatSci at Durham and Exeter, but Exeter is my first choice and i still havent heard! :frown: so i was just wondering what grades you got/subjects you took last year? reaaally want an offer from exeter
Reply 30
Original post by hannahsheridan96
hi everyone! only applied for NatSci at Durham and Exeter, but Exeter is my first choice and i still havent heard! :frown: so i was just wondering what grades you got/subjects you took last year? reaaally want an offer from exeter

exeter took about a month to reply to me if thats any help!
i took maths AS&A2 , physics AS, chemistry AS and music AS and got AAAAB, dropped music for A2 and am taking further maths AS&A2 this year and am resiting one exam to hopefully get an A* in maths A2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Dhruvdwain
Applied for Bsc NatSci at UCL(got letter for interview today!), Durham(rejected), Birmingham(Offer A*AA), Bath and Durham again for Biological Sciences. Anyone else going to UCL on the 6th of Feb for interviews?

Good luck at your interview! :biggrin:

Just out of curiosity, when did you apply? You're the first person that I've heard of getting a reply from Durham for Natural Sciences and it seems to hard to get in. :s-smilie:
Reply 32
Original post by Kathiye
Good luck at your interview! :biggrin:

Just out of curiosity, when did you apply? You're the first person that I've heard of getting a reply from Durham for Natural Sciences and it seems to hard to get in. :s-smilie:

Thanks, i applied around end of november time. Yeah it sucks i didn't get in haha! I got my offer from bath as well, so providing my UCL interview goes well, i'll have a hard choice on my hands :/
Reply 33
Anyone going to the Bath open day on the 19th Feb?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Got Bham offer last week :smile: Anyone going to the open day on 18thFeb?
Reply 35
Original post by Pras123
Got Bham offer last week :smile: Anyone going to the open day on 18thFeb?

That'd be me, well done!
Reply 36
Original post by Dhruvdwain
That'd be me, well done!

Nice,see you there! (If I recognise you)
Reply 37
Anyone invited to the UCL open day on the 27th Feb?
I've got an offer from Exeter now! thank you for replying! do you know how many people are on the exeter course out of interest? :smile:
Reply 39
Hi there :smile:

I applied to Cambridge, Durham, UCL, Nottingham and Bath. Offers from Cambridge, Nottingham and Bath so I'm waiting on Durham and UCL.

I've heard from so many people it's a tough course (especially in the first year)- really looking forward to starting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending