The Student Room Group

Do you wear shorts under your skirts and dresses?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I went through a phase of doing it when I was at school (a lot of girls in my year did, not sure why) but otherwise no I just wear tights.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vikki1805
Just go commando.
isn't Vikki 1805 great?I haven't worn too many dresses in my life but I like to go commando too!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by gemmam
I went through a phase of doing it when I was at school (a lot of girls in my year did, not sure why) but otherwise no I just wear tights.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fashion trends I guess lol, I dont wear them for a trend I wear them for comfort :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by emobambam
isn't Vikki 1805 great?I haven't worn too many dresses in my life but I like to go commando too!

Are you a guy?
Original post by stace1244
Do you always wear shorts underneath or only under certain skirts/dresses or at certain times/events only?

What kind of shorts are they (eg. spandex) and how long are they?

Where did you get them from?

Why do you wear them and if not why not?

I always wear black spandex shorts under mine. They have about a 4" inseam so they are nice and short and don't poke out below my skirts.

I brought mine from Forever 21 and American Apparel. I love the black nylon/elastane spandex shorts from AA the most as they are the most comfortable and love the high waisted feel on them.

I just like feel securely covered so I can be comfortable and confident in my dress or skirt without having to worry about someone seeing my underwear.

i always do :biggrin: don't see why people need a free show tbh
Reply 25
Yeah, you totally can!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by jenigma
i always do :biggrin: don't see why people need a free show tbh

Haha so true :smile: No one ever needs a free show :tongue: What kind of shorts do you wear underneath?
Erm.. no I don't. Perhaps I'm just a hussy.
Not since I was like 10 in my primary school netball team :p: As long as you're not prancing around in a gale there shouldn't be much of a problem, surely? I mean, you keep going on about pervs looking up your skirt as if all along the streets of Britain men are crawling along on their backs in case of a bit of knicker action :eyeball:
Reply 29
Original post by C.Eleanor.T
Erm.. no I don't. Perhaps I'm just a hussy.

lol not wearing shorts doesn't make you a hussy as long as you wear underwear and cross your legs you ain't.
Reply 30
Original post by Jelephant
Not since I was like 10 in my primary school netball team :p: As long as you're not prancing around in a gale there shouldn't be much of a problem, surely? I mean, you keep going on about pervs looking up your skirt as if all along the streets of Britain men are crawling along on their backs in case of a bit of knicker action :eyeball:

Not all men try to look up your skirt but one will occasionally try when you are sitting down or something lol
Reply 31
Original post by Isha.k
Yeah, you totally can!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i do :tongue:
Are you a guy?

haha yes I'm a guy. I'm just being silly.I can't sleep.
Reply 33
Original post by emobambam
haha yes I'm a guy. I'm just being silly.I can't sleep.

lol ok then.
Reply 34
Not really. I just wear tights or leggings.
Reply 35
Nah I just wear black tights, even if a skirt or dress would look better with bare legs, I always wear black tights because I'm so pale I just think milk bottle legs look stupid on me. Makes me feel as though my legs are thinner anyway when I wear the tights :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by Yasmin25
Nah I just wear black tights, even if a skirt or dress would look better with bare legs, I always wear black tights because I'm so pale I just think milk bottle legs look stupid on me. Makes me feel as though my legs are thinner anyway when I wear the tights :tongue:

I wear tights as well in winter :tongue:
Haha so true :smile: No one ever needs a free show :tongue: What kind of shorts do you wear underneath?

black cycling shorts!
I have friends who wear them for all the reasons the OP mentioned and because their thighs rub. No thigh gaps in my friend circle lol

Quick Reply

Latest