The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

would anyone agree with me if i say that 35-40% of offers have been given out so far?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by season1209
would anyone agree with me if i say that 35-40% of offers have been given out so far?

Mmmm, maybe 30%

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoggyTractor
Nonsense. The universe and time itself will end long before the waiting does.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, I agree. We could potentially be waiting till 8th May. I heard a story recently about someone reapplying to LSE, and they gave them an offer on 6 May LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3963
Original post by SoggyTractor
Nonsense. The universe and time itself will end long before the waiting does.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahaa :smile: You're so right !! It really feels like that. It's dreadful :frown:
Original post by di_1996
The 12 weeks deadline for me has already passed for a week.

Still got around one week until my 4+2 xmas weeks ends. HATE this waiting so much and totally exhausted about it :frown:

Plz! LSE ! Let me know the result this week :s-smilie: BTW, applying for straight Econ here!

Same here for straight Econ !
One week left for my last 4weeks update

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracelich
Hahaha, I agree. We could potentially be waiting till 8th May. I heard a story recently about someone reapplying to LSE, and they gave them an offer on 6 May LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine on the 11th of May last year I think. Twas a fun wait from September 7 which is when I'd applied.

Think it was fortunate for me that I applied for deferred entry, these 2/4/5 weeks emails would've ensured me failing my A levels :redface:.

Good luck with the wait everyone.
Reply 3966
Original post by gracelich

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by abhiksetia
I got mine on the 11th of May last year I think. Twas a fun wait from September 7 which is when I'd applied.

Think it was fortunate for me that I applied for deferred entry, these 2/4/5 weeks emails would've ensured me failing my A levels :redface:.

Good luck with the wait everyone.

But they say they'll reply by 31 March. I've already received a decision but I don't think its a good idea to scare people like that :spider:
Original post by arminb
But they say they'll reply by 31 March. I've already received a decision but I don't think its a good idea to scare people like that :spider:

Didn't mean to do that whatsoever.

I think I phrased what I meant quite poorly :redface:.

Edit: Awesome profile picture by the way.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3968
Original post by sonali05
Hehe, ah lucky! which country you in?

I'm in China. And you?
Reply 3969
Keep having dreams that I have received an offer. I think my unconscious mind is a bit optimistic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by corax
Keep having dreams that I have received an offer. I think my unconscious mind is a bit optimistic

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't help but notice that you've been on this thread a while, which course have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3971
Original post by coastbeats
I can't help but notice that you've been on this thread a while, which course have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sociology, I applied on the 11th October so I'm hoping I hear back soon. The last email I received was before Christmas saying to add an extra two weeks on to the 7 week time frame.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by corax
Sociology, I applied on the 11th October so I'm hoping I hear back soon. The last email I received was before Christmas saying to add an extra two weeks on to the 7 week time frame.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to Sociology again. Sorry if I already asked you this but what was your predicted?
Reply 3973
Any offers/rejections today?
Reply 3974
Okay, so i want your honest opinion. I wrote a bit of poetry. Eyo check me out.

****'s gettin tougher,
Still waiting on that offer
Lse stop with yo messin
Ma brothas be stressin
We wanna know, where we gotta go
Checked my mail 5 times in a row, so
Bring out those results
(What rhymes with results???)

Someone wanna help out?
Reply 3975
Original post by dutchie1
Okay, so i want your honest opinion. I wrote a bit of poetry. Eyo check me out.

****'s gettin tougher,
Still waiting on that offer
Lse stop with yo messin
Ma brothas be stressin
We wanna know, where we gotta go
Checked my mail 5 times in a row, so
Bring out those results
(What rhymes with results???)

Someone wanna help out?

Bath salts
Reply 3976
Hi all, this post came a little late.

I received an offer for Straight Economics last Friday, 10 Jan. I applied on the 1st of November.

All the best for those awaiting replies!
Any news today? No? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3978
Original post by kjtys
Hi all, this post came a little late.

I received an offer for Straight Economics last Friday, 10 Jan. I applied on the 1st of November.

All the best for those awaiting replies!

sorry for being intrusive, but may I know your grades and GCSEs?
Reply 3979
Original post by yzhang
The same situation as yours. Did the letter say ' your application is strong enough to be considered further' ? And what major do you apply for?

yeppp, i applied for management :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending