Essay
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Tee Logan x
Essay

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by kcapsoccer
hahah i am still waiting too.. any idea when the second batch of interviews will begin? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

No sorry ): hopefully if we sit tight we'll be lucky and get one (fingers crossed)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2383
Just finished my interview:eek:

The interviewers were really nice and friendly but didn't ask me questions I'd prepared for - just hope I did alright:colondollar: now for the long journey back home:redface:

Good luck to everyone else with an interview today:smile:
Reply 2384
The 'questionnaire' was actually a short essay after all.
Original post by HHaris14
Just finished my interview:eek:

The interviewers were really nice and friendly but didn't ask me questions I'd prepared for - just hope I did alright:colondollar: now for the long journey back home:redface:

Good luck to everyone else with an interview today:smile:

Which person were you then :L I was the one with the horrible spot on his lip!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2386
Is there anyone that's still heard absolutely nothing from King's? (Grad applying to A100.)
Original post by CW84
Is there anyone that's still heard absolutely nothing from King's? (Grad applying to A100.)

Hey, I've had an interview with them for the A100 on Dec. 11th.

Still no news post-interview (not even asking me to upload any details yet). How about yourself?
Original post by General Maximus

Still no news post-interview (not even asking me to upload any details yet). How about yourself?

apparently they have received 1000 more applications this year and there are people from November who still haven't heard !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2389

Are you a Kings grad? The wait must be driving you crazy.

I'm a non-Kings grad and I've heard zilch, no interview invite, nothing. I'm wondering how much longer they'll be holding interviews for.
Reply 2390
Original post by hello101
apparently they have received 1000 more applications this year and there are people from November who still haven't heard !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interesting, where did you hear about the increase in applications?
Original post by CW84
Interesting, where did you hear about the increase in applications?

Called kings switchboard asked for the number for medicine admissions as the number in website isn't valid... Called that number which kcl aren't picking up but they gave another general number called that and they said they can answer my query as they are getting many calls regarding this and they looked into this .... Lol giving u the whole story ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?! That is crazy. Competition has certainly gone up this year.

Regarding people still not hearing back from November, it seems they have a rolling system and could keep be keeping us in a waiting list?
Original post by CW84
Are you a Kings grad? The wait must be driving you crazy.

I'm a non-Kings grad and I've heard zilch, no interview invite, nothing. I'm wondering how much longer they'll be holding interviews for.

I'm not a King's graduate. And yes, the wait is crazy - making me lose focus of an interview I have coming up.

Btw, I recall you having a very high UKCAT score. I have no idea why you still have not been called up!

Do you want to give me your stats, if you don't mind?
What?! That is crazy. Competition has certainly gone up this year.

Regarding people still not hearing back from November, it seems they have a rolling system and could keep be keeping us in a waiting list?

I have a feeling what ur saying is true.... Sigh........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2395
Has anyone not heard anything at all from kings yet? I have AAA at a level and b at AS, 778 in my ukcat. Was really hoping to have been called to interview by now. Anyone else in the same situation?
Reply 2396
I'm not a King's graduate. And yes, the wait is crazy - making me lose focus of an interview I have coming up.

Btw, I recall you having a very high UKCAT score. I have no idea why you still have not been called up!

Do you want to give me your stats, if you don't mind?

I also have an interview coming up; it's hard not to think about Kings though!

Sure, I have 2.1 BSc in Mathematical Sciences, AABa at A level, 792.5 band 1 UKCAT. Worked in finance for 6 years so this is a career change for me. Medical related work exp: shadowing a GP, volunteering in a hospital for 16 months, also I volunteer with St John ambulance.

How about you?

How did you find the interview? Would you mind sharing the format of it?
Reply 2397
Are you an international student. Does any one know if internationals are already getting interviews?
Reply 2398
Original post by skjsy
Are you an international student. Does any one know if internationals are already getting interviews?

I got one last week, and another international got one a bit before that.
If any of you get offers from KCL, will you be firming it? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest