The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

Got 2 offers now for Social Work!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reapplicant here (left uni after first term), sent off my UCAS on Tuesday and now playing the waiting game for a second time! :biggrin:
Original post by cuckoo99
I just read your post and checked my track and boooom another offer :biggrin::biggrin: From my insurance choice as well so i'm happy :biggrin: Cheers bro

exact same thing happened to me
Reply 983
Currently got 4 offers for animal behaviour: Liverpool John moores, Plymouth, Anglia Ruskin and Manchester met!
Got the offer from anglia ruskin today and it was unconditional unlike my others which is really nice! Just a shame I probably won't firm or insurance it !
Fingers crossed for my last offer soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 984
I've had request for portfolios of three of my choices, not heard of the forth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Holliver
Currently got 4 offers for animal behaviour: Liverpool John moores, Plymouth, Anglia Ruskin and Manchester met!
Got the offer from anglia ruskin today and it was unconditional unlike my others which is really nice! Just a shame I probably won't firm or insurance it !
Fingers crossed for my last offer soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Waw congratulations! when did you send off your application?
Offer from Reading for English
Rejection from Cambridge after interview, UCL before interview
Still waiting for Bristol and Warwick

Should probably prepare some gap year plans...
Anyone using Apply 2 for Teacher Training?

If so, how are you finding it? Have you heard anything?

My choice for Apply 2 was sent 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. I know they say to wait 40 days but I am surprised not to hear anything so far.

Any feedback would be great :smile:

Thank you!
I sent mine off on the 14th, applying for Politics related courses at Liverpool, Southampton, Loughborough, Leeds and Birmingham :smile:

I am wondering how long it took people to receive their welcome letter as my track isn't working even though my universities have notified me to say they have received my application?
All offers received, finally!!
Got 4/5 offer so far I'm just waiting on Chester. They're taking so long I'm tempted to withdraw my application but my mum says I shouldn't.
all offers received! Thank you Bristol for making me wait so much longer than everywhere else :P
Woww...rejecting some of my offers, so I can choose my firm and insurance...Kinda feel bad lol...Anyone else feel like this?
Sent mine on the 14th (I think, might have been the 13th) and waiting for a reply back. Hoping to get them soon so I can plan for the year ahead!
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Woww...rejecting some of my offers, so I can choose my firm and insurance...Kinda feel bad lol...Anyone else feel like this?

yes!! haha
Original post by bazinga123!
yes!! haha

haha, I kinda feel bad..you know, like I've wasted their time! haha aw bless em.
I have had 3 interviews with another 2 in a few weeks time, and i have had two places say thank you but no thank you

Technical Theatre courses
Reply 997
Finally, after almost a month a uni replies..offer from Essex of BBB for History :biggrin:
Reply 998
5 offers for physics :biggrin:
Track playing up for anyone else? I got an offer from Aberdeen yesterday :yay: and have had 5 update emails since last night! Nothing's changed! It's frustrating cause my top choice still hasn't replied!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending