The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by May-o2q
Hey we're in the same position, my 9 weeks will be finished next week too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome ! are you an international applicant? and if you don't mind me asking, what were your GCSEs and A level predictions? (AS too if possible):colondollar:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 4081
Original post by Eleska
I was predicted 17/20 overall at the French baccalaureate. I received an offer this morning , so happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! :smile: may I ask, when did you send your application? :wink:
Reply 4082
Original post by coastbeats
Unconditional offer for politics and philosophy. It took me two years and two goes but I finally made it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!! I am at a similar situation as you(still waiting for offers.), would you mind to tell me when did you send off your ucas application and are you applying for a transfer or taking a gap year?
Reply 4083
Got conditional offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by siddshah06
awesome ! are you an international applicant? and if you don't mind me asking, what were your GCSEs and A level predictions? (AS too if possible):colondollar:

I am , I don't have GCSEs grade but I do have grade in my country which is equivalent. I got AAB in my as and my prediction are AAA. :smile: my grade aren't that good and I didn't mention lots of books in my ps too. Not so confident. But still the waiting is killing me. What are yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by F.Tam
Congratulations!!! I am at a similar situation as you(still waiting for offers.), would you mind to tell me when did you send off your ucas application and are you applying for a transfer or taking a gap year?

Course mate. I sent it off on the 6th November and I remember only receiving a 7 week email, I didn't get the strongest one. I'm on a gap year now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eleska
I was predicted 17/20 overall at the French baccalaureate. I received an offer this morning , so happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!
I applied for Economic History and received an email saying I am a strong enough applicant to be considered for the next stage were they will review my academic qualifications and personal statement. Is this a really good sign? What are you lots experience after receiving this email?
Any international students received any news yet??
Original post by corax
Just got the your 'application is among the strongest in this admissions cycle'

And to expect another four weeks waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received a similar email to yours this morning at 11am, what other universities have you applied to?
Losing patience a bit now lol

Got the 2 week email after applying for Law & Anthropology on the 3rd of October
Got the 5 week email a day later
Then after 7 weeks of waiting they told me to wait another 4 weeks as I was the 'strongest in the cohort...'
then obviously the 2 weeks christmas break.
My waiting should be finished but I haven't received anything...
Original post by saimaahmadd
Losing patience a bit now lol

Got the 2 week email after applying for Law & Anthropology on the 3rd of October
Got the 5 week email a day later
Then after 7 weeks of waiting they told me to wait another 4 weeks as I was the 'strongest in the cohort...'
then obviously the 2 weeks christmas break.
My waiting should be finished but I haven't received anything...

Same position as me. All my waiting time is up today. Maybe we'll hear something later on this evening. If not, I imagine they will have got back to us by the end of Jan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer Philosophy and Economics... So happy :')
Did anyone apply last week like me...?
Reply 4094
Original post by topblogger
Got an offer Philosophy and Economics... So happy :')

Congratulations! That is amazing!! :smile: may I ask, when did you apply?
Original post by benq
Got offer for BSc Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method at 10.43. My dream came true, LSE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, no question you deserve it :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4096
this waiting is killing me. Applied for straight economics on the 20th of September and still waiting...
got the 4 week email together with the 2 week christmas break email. Two of my friends with similar results and who applied at the same time as me got their offers sometime in december. So frustrated :frown:
Original post by zidhu
this waiting is killing me. Applied for straight economics on the 20th of September and still waiting...
got the 4 week email together with the 2 week christmas break email. Two of my friends with similar results and who applied at the same time as me got their offers sometime in december. So frustrated :frown:

I'd give them a ring...I don't know of anyone who applied that early and is still waiting for a decison.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4098
Original post by gracelich
I'd give them a ring...I don't know of anyone who applied that early and is still waiting for a decison.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ermm. sorry, applied on the 20th of october.
Original post by gracelich
Same position as me. All my waiting time is up today. Maybe we'll hear something later on this evening. If not, I imagine they will have got back to us by the end of Jan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep not hearing any real news is better than an outright rejection I guess so...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending