The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gera_95
Congratulations! That is amazing!! :smile: may I ask, when did you apply?

Thanks, I applied on the 13/10/13.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 4101
Original post by gracelich
I'd give them a ring...I don't know of anyone who applied that early and is still waiting for a decison.

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry, I applied on the 20th of October, just checked. And is anyone for straight economics or any other course still waiting?
Or am I on some sort of waitlist?
Original post by zidhu
sorry, I applied on the 20th of October, just checked. And is anyone for straight economics or any other course still waiting?

Mate, I applied on 9th! And still waiting. I think I'm on the History rejection pile pahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
PLSM applicant, and still waiting. Don't worry, it isn't just you!

Never try to read their minds; it is (a) futile, (b) inaccurate and (c) just leads to stress. If you manage master this, tell me how to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got anything recently for international relations any offer rejection notice? For me:I got a 2 week email end of October, then a 5 week email then the Christmas email but nothing else after that I've been waiting since the Christmas email had finished, should I be concerned and call them up? Most people have received a 4 week email after Christmas but I've run out of emails for some time now but no rejection / offer ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4105
Hey everyone,
I really want to apply to LSE in the future for International Relations, but would I be accepted with IB Maths Studies? Because I'm struggling in Maths Standard at the moment. I've looked all over their website and I can't find anything! Thanks.
Original post by topblogger
Got an offer Philosophy and Economics... So happy :')

Wow congrats!! What are your grades like? and what time did you get it? :smile:
Reply 4107
Original post by Marinaawesome
Has anyone got anything recently for international relations any offer rejection notice? For me:I got a 2 week email end of October, then a 5 week email then the Christmas email but nothing else after that I've been waiting since the Christmas email had finished, should I be concerned and call them up? Most people have received a 4 week email after Christmas but I've run out of emails for some time now but no rejection / offer ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No :s-smilie: I got a 2 week email, then the 7 week email and then the Christmas email saying that I should add another 2 weeks, but haven't heard back from them since & now I'm in my 7 week email, so still waiting and I'm really asking myself where the offer holders for IR are cause till now I have just read that there have been rejections, but nobody is saying, that they've got an offer for IR.. makes me so nervous :s-smilie: but it's good that we're still being considered if you think about the rejections they have sent to a few.
Mate, I applied on 9th! And still waiting. I think I'm on the History rejection pile pahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you receive the strongest candidate email?
Do they give out offers during the weekend or are they closed??
Original post by zidhu

I'm still waiting. I applied on 14/11/13 for BSc Economics.
The feeling of rejection is so close, especially when people, who applied later than you, get offers for your course. God, this is not a good feeling.
Original post by season1209
I'm still waiting. I applied on 14/11/13 for BSc Economics.

What are your GCSES/AS/Predictions like? :smile:
Original post by bshrestha
Did you receive the strongest candidate email?

Yes, on 6th Dec. Then received the xmas closure email and add 2 weeks on 20th Dec. My time is up today!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, on 6th Dec. Then received the xmas closure email and add 2 weeks on 20th Dec. My time is up today!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My time is up tomorrow... God I am really not liking this. Do you think they give out offers during the weekend?
My time is up tomorrow... God I am really not liking this. Do you think they give out offers during the weekend?

As far as I know they only give out offers/rejections on Thursday and Friday. If your time is up tomorrow, expect something next week, or even the week after. You know how they like to keep us waiting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are your GCSES/AS/Predictions like? :smile:

My GCSE's were okay. 5A*, 4A, 1B, 1C (in English language but did the ielts exam).

My AS grades were AAAB in Maths, Further Maths, Economics and History and I'm predicted A*A*A*A having already achieved the A* in Maths.

wbu?
Wow congrats!! What are your grades like? and what time did you get it? :smile:

Thank you :smile:
I got 3A*s 6As for GCSEs. I got 4As for AS level in Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Economics. I dropped biology for A2 and I am predicted A*A*A.
I got the email at 10:39 Today :P
P.s what are you applying for? and good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!!!! I've got a feeling that it will be a few more weeks though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by izzywilson123
Me too!!!! I've got a feeling that it will be a few more weeks though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

By the end of Jan I think we'll know for sure. It best not be a rejection next Friday...the day before my BIRTHDAY loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending