The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Well my interview was on the 16th Dec! People who were also interviewed then have already started to receive offers.
I thought my interview went well tbh - one interviewee even likened me to a salmon!! Lol :wink:
I was asked for a copy of my passport about a week and a half ago, but nothing since.
AAAGH! I'm so on edge rite now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I had my interview on the 18th but haven't been asked for a copy of my passport...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kittyallsop
I had my interview on the 18th but haven't been asked for a copy of my passport...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was on the 11th and I haven't heard anything after my interview.
I told myself that I wouldn't get like this, this time round (I'm a reapplicant)!
Hahaha lol - I guess there's no point fighting the inevitable ;P
I'll just assume the foetal position in the corner of my room and cry myself to sleep (you can tell I've had practice at this from last time round) :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2484
Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy
I told myself that I wouldn't get like this, this time round (I'm a reapplicant)!
Hahaha lol - I guess there's no point fighting the inevitable ;P
I'll just assume the foetal position in the corner of my room and cry myself to sleep (you can tell I've had practice at this from last time round) :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't say that ... It's still early days. I got like that a couple days ago when my best friend got an offer - but never lose hope..you might even hear from somewhere else!

I like your username btw :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
any offers today ?? :biggrin:
Reply 2486
Has everyone who has been given an offer been asked to upload their AS certificates or isit just gcse? they haven't asked me to upload anything, I already have uploaded my gcse certificates and passport though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2487
Hi all, International applicant here and yes, still waiting for interview!
I recall a few pages back there was an intl' who got called for an interview on the 30th of Jan. (So, a little over 2 weeks notice?)

Anyway King's interviews Internationals between "late january and mid feb" so I guess it's about time. Just wait for (good) news!
Anyone rejected, did you receive a request to upload passport before hand.

just want to work out if being asked to upload passport is a good sign, as some people have been asked while others havent.
Reply 2489
No offers handed out today? :unimpressed:
Original post by Rosine
No offers handed out today? :unimpressed:

I think they do them in batches! I'd guess it'd be another week or so before any more, you never know though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2491
Original post by sausagerolled
I think they do them in batches! I'd guess it'd be another week or so before any more, you never know though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo! A week! I might just die :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine
Noooo! A week! I might just die :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview may I ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2493
When was your interview may I ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

18th Dec yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine
18th Dec yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

16th Jan, something tells me it's gonna be a while! That's pretty grim, you'll probably hear any day now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
16th Jan, something tells me it's gonna be a while! That's pretty grim, you'll probably hear any day now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What time was your interview yesterday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2496

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha! yeah maybe :tongue: .. I hope I hear soon..I just wish its good news :smile:
Reply 2497
To everyone with offers: once you sent off the scan of your passport, how many days did you have to wait to recieve the offer?
Original post by Rosine
Don't say that ... It's still early days. I got like that a couple days ago when my best friend got an offer - but never lose hope..you might even hear from somewhere else!

I like your username btw :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha cheers!

It's pretty much the wittiest that my sense of humour gets :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2499
Got an offer! After being asked to upload documents the day before. If you've been asked to reupload after a interview its a good sign!!

Interview : 11th dec
Stats ( if ya wanna know)
GCSE 6* 4A B
AS AAAA
A-level (predictions) **AA
UKCAT 780
Offer: AAAb

To everyone who's got an offer I look forward to seeing you next year! Anyone who is worried about the interview don't be, I basically failed my interview... I went dead and didn't manage to talk properly however I still got a offer.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest