Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying for edge hill 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mariah01
That's great news- well done! Can I ask how long it took for you to get an interview? My application was sent to them on the 16th December but I've not heard anything from them as yet so feeling a little doubtful as to whether I'll even get an interview.... Thanks.

Thank you, I've now firmed my place and passed the numeracy so I'm closer!
I think it took around 4 days for me, but I applied in early November. Since you applied near the end of the term it may be that they don't respond until January? Don't worry, I didn't think I would even be considered with my grades so I'm sure you'll get an interview :smile: let me know when you do x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
I've got an offer for Primary English Education! Over the moon! Has anyone else got an offer for primary education? X
Reply 42
I've got a conditional offer for film and television production , it's my first choice, just waiting for uclan to reply so I can get on with replying >.<
Reply 43
Original post by Elleface
I've got a conditional offer for film and television production , it's my first choice, just waiting for uclan to reply so I can get on with replying >.<

Congrats! I also got a conditional offer for that (top choice!), as well as Media, Film and Television, which is my insurance in case I just miss out with my grades. Are you going to the Applicant days? If you don't know about it, you should get a letter soon.
Reply 44
I've been hassling and chasing my former college for a reference for ages and they literally just sent it off, I wish they didn't have to wait till deadline day to do it lol; anyway I applied for Web Development hopefully they have an applicants open day or something.
Reply 45
Does anyone know when the applicants day is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by GracieEmz
Congrats! I also got a conditional offer for that (top choice!), as well as Media, Film and Television, which is my insurance in case I just miss out with my grades. Are you going to the Applicant days? If you don't know about it, you should get a letter soon.

Ahh awesome, congrats to you too! Yeah I'm planning on going to the one on March 15th.. Nice to get a reply from someone who's applied for the same course!
Reply 47
There's one on Saturday 15th February and one in March, the 15th by the looks of it :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Kazzy104
There's one on Saturday 15th February and one in March, the 15th by the looks of it :smile:

Ah right thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by itskshhx
Does anyone know when the applicants day is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am doing criminology too and me applicant day is march 28th (or round that date) says on ur think log in :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jess.Armstrong
I've got an offer for Primary English Education! Over the moon! Has anyone else got an offer for primary education? X

Hi! i also have an offer but for Primary Mathematics Education, its now my firm choice !
Reply 51
Original post by YogaQueen
Am doing criminology too and me applicant day is march 28th (or round that date) says on ur think log in :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:, I haven't accepted edge hill as my firm choice I'm waiting for one last offer -_- so don't have a log in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Jess.Armstrong

I've got my Interview on Friday for edge hill primary English have you got any tips? I'm worried about the presentation and writing task x
Hi aw thats good well done, the presentation when I did it was just a one to one so it was really relaxed, the writing task wasn't to bad when I was there it was three questions which you had to answer. my top tip is to just be yourself and confident, but also be ready to answer any questions they have. Best of luck ! :-)
Reply 54
I have my interview for Primary English on February 13th, so nervous now, any advice would be welcome x
Reply 55
I got my offer for Secondary Mathematics with QTS, a very happy bunny indeed :smile:

To those with an interview for secondary or primary education, just as long as you show how passionate you are and show how much experience you have done, you will be fine. Just be yourself and good luck! 😊
Unconditional offer for Sports Therapy :smile: anyone else applied for ST? See you all in September :biggrin:
I haven't even received an email from Edge Hill yet saying they received my application? :confused: I sent it over almost a month ago :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by hebba94
I got my offer for Secondary Mathematics with QTS, a very happy bunny indeed :smile:

To those with an interview for secondary or primary education, just as long as you show how passionate you are and show how much experience you have done, you will be fine. Just be yourself and good luck! 😊

Hello,

I've got my interview for secondary maths with QTS next Wednesday (29th) and I'm little nervous! Have you got any tips to help the nerves?

Thanks!
Reply 59
Original post by JennyIreland
I haven't even received an email from Edge Hill yet saying they received my application? :confused: I sent it over almost a month ago :frown:

Don't worry, when I sent mine off they didn't send an email notifying me that they'd received my application and it took them over a month to reply, don't worry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending