The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawr
Got an offer! After being asked to upload documents the day before. If you've been asked to reupload after a interview its a good sign!!

Interview : 11th jan
Stats ( if ya wanna know)
GCSE 6* 4A B
AS AAAA
A-level (predictions) **AA
UKCAT 780
Offer: AAAb

To everyone who's got an offer I look forward to seeing you next year! Anyone who is worried about the interview don't be, I basically failed my interview... I went dead and didn't manage to talk properly however I still got a offer.

Only a week, you must have been top dog at interview instead :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by callummj6747
Only a week, you must have been top dog at interview instead :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!!!
Your interview must have went really well for you to get an offer within a week! Well done :smile:
Original post by shawr
Got an offer! After being asked to upload documents the day before. If you've been asked to reupload after a interview its a good sign!!

Interview : 11th jan
GCSE 6* 4A B
AS AAAA
UKCAT 780

To everyone who's got an offer I look forward to seeing you next year! Anyone who is worried about the interview don't be, I basically failed my interview... I went dead and didn't manage to talk properly however I still got a offer.

Well done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting to hear if I even get an interview. But non kings grad hopefully they are pooling us!!!
Reply 2504
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Congratulations!!!!
Your interview must have went really well for you to get an offer within a week! Well done :smile:

sorry I meant december! don't worry if you haven't heard within a week... they waited to hear my cambridge result for me!! so if you have pending offers from other places know they DO talk to each other! and so if one is considering you for an offer another will wait
Reply 2505
Original post by shawr

Interview : 11th dec
GCSE 6* 4A B
AS AAAA
UKCAT 780

congrats!! did you recieve your offer today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2506
Original post by nana96
congrats!! did you recieve your offer today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yesterday, They asked to upload documents on monday though only got scanner yesterday
Reply 2507
Original post by shawr

Interview : 11th dec
GCSE 6* 4A B
AS AAAA
UKCAT 780

Reupload ...so upload again?

I meant to ask.. Do they get you to upload the documents twice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2508
The one thing I don't understand is why they're giving offers to some people who have done their interviews after others who are still waiting. I understand they have a lot of pressure but can't they do it in order at least?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shawr
sorry I meant december! don't worry if you haven't heard within a week... they waited to hear my cambridge result for me!! so if you have pending offers from other places know they DO talk to each other! and so if one is considering you for an offer another will wait

How do you know they were waiting to hear about Cambridge?
Original post by adam_dewji

Extremely interested to hear the answer to this..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2511
Original post by adam_dewji

I got pooled for cambridge and after I got rejection soon got reply. Also have heard a lot on other threads aswell as medtutors and stuff saying that the universities talk to each other. Should clarify this is speculation however isn't my own... a few people who know about the system have told me this.
Original post by shawr
I got pooled for cambridge and after I got rejection soon got reply. Also have heard a lot on other threads aswell as medtutors and stuff saying that the universities talk to each other. Should clarify this is speculation however isn't my own... a few people who know about the system have told me this.

I have no doubt that they talk to each other but I doubt it would affect their decisions to get offers! Otherwise surely everyone would only get offers from their highest ranked unis. I think in your case it may have just been coincidence! Congrats though :smile:
I've noticed many people are saying their Kings interview didn't go that well, even those with offers. It really is beginning to sound like an Oxbridge style interview, and i hope this isn't the case :colondollar:
Got mine on Monday :eek:
Reply 2514
I just got my rejection for kings, no interview :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2515
Original post by namunah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah, I'm sorry to hear that :frown: what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by namunah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that :frown: All the very best for your other choices. One offer is really all you need.
Original post by namunah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear. What time did you receive your response?
Reply 2518
Reply 2519

I'm really sorry to hear that .. I really wish you the best with your other choices. Don't let this get to you <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest