The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University Applicants 2014

Hey guys!

I apologise in advance if anyone else has made an NTU 2014 thread, I could not find one! Hence me making this one :smile:

I'm really hoping to study Law at:

Nottingham Trent
Birmingham City
Coventry
University of Wolverhampton
Aston University, Birmingham

I've received offers from three of the above but I am still waiting on NTU! My number one choice! :tongue: Is anyone else planning on studying here and for what course? Anyone received any offers from them yet? What do you like about the uni?

Let's discuss all things Nottingham Trent on here! xx :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Unconditional for Sociology, firmed straight away, I'm off to NTU next year :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I am applying for Marketing, sending my UCAS application off on Monday.
Original post by luketssf
Unconditional for Sociology, firmed straight away, I'm off to NTU next year :smile:

Original post by Darren96
I am applying for Marketing, sending my UCAS application off on Monday.

That's really great to hear guys, why do you like NTU?
Reply 4
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
That's really great to hear guys, why do you like NTU?

Erm haven't been to an open day but the location really not too far from home however the transport links back to my hometown isn't the best from there so my mum won't be begging me to come home every weekend wbu?
Erm haven't been to an open day but the location really not too far from home however the transport links back to my hometown isn't the best from there so my mum won't be begging me to come home every weekend wbu?

I just love it! I love a campus with so much green space. The city is has a very nice student vibe to it, and it has a very good law school. They just gave me an offer and I am so excited!! :smile::biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I just love it! I love a campus with so much green space. The city is has a very nice student vibe to it, and it has a very good law school. They just gave me an offer and I am so excited!! :smile::biggrin:

Sounds promising cheers, congratulations. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Sent my application last Wednesday for chemistry BSc, Nottingham will most likely be my back up choice.. Anyone else applying for Chemistry!?? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds promising cheers, congratulations. :biggrin:

Thank you :colondollar:
Reply 9
I've got an interview for NTU next week for social work ! Been given a question that I have to write an essay about in the interview, it's a bit of a tricky one but fingers crossed !!!
Well done everyone else who's got offers/interview !!
Original post by oopsiedaisy
I've got an interview for NTU next week for social work ! Been given a question that I have to write an essay about in the interview, it's a bit of a tricky one but fingers crossed !!!
Well done everyone else who's got offers/interview !!
How did it go? Ive got my social work interview on friday and im bricking it! Hope yours went well!
Applied on the 15th for computer science. How long do you think roughly Trent will take to reply?
Reply 12
i applied for Law and sent my application off on the 30th of december, and still nothing yet from Nottingham Trent, but got 2 conditionals from Coventry and London Metropolitan. if anyone here got offers from Nottingham Trent how long did it take for them to get back to you?
I had my interview for graphic design last Wednesday (22nd) and am still waiting to hear back . NTU is my first choice so if the offer me a place I'm firming them :smile:
Reply 14
I received conditional offer from NTU. International Relation and Global Issues!
Original post by chillyyy
i applied for Law and sent my application off on the 30th of december, and still nothing yet from Nottingham Trent, but got 2 conditionals from Coventry and London Metropolitan. if anyone here got offers from Nottingham Trent how long did it take for them to get back to you?

My offer took about 3 weeks to come through but they may be sorting out all of the last minute applicants.
I'm hoping to do Physics and Astrophysics :smile:
I applied on 21st Dec and got an offer yesterday... took a while, hang in there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending