The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tudsywusdy
Has anyone who was interviewed on the 12th not received an offer today? :frown:

Me! Majority of offers are given out in March, hope that both of us get one of them:smile:
Reply 1821
Original post by Cryinglightning
Probably, I reckon Leicester is the most prestigious uni out of the ones I applied to and it seems really friendly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely friendly back in '86 anyway!
Reply 1822
It seems as though all those who got an offer had a preinterview score of 60/60. Is that true or am I mistaken ?
Original post by GCSE-help
Me! Majority of offers are given out in March, hope that both of us get one of them:smile:

I guess I'm just getting too nervous, aha.
Thank you, you too!
Reply 1824
Original post by tudsywusdy
Has anyone who was interviewed on the 12th not received an offer today? :frown:

Me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to everyone with offers! And good luck to those still waiting to hear! :smile:

Is Leicester still handing out interview invites? Have they handed out February interview invites yet?? Starting to worry now :s-smilie:
Reply 1826
Some February invites got handed out in December. Sure they have held some back though...
Original post by Dr Gin
Some February invites got handed out in December. Sure they have held some back though...

I really admire people like you.
Its rewarding that you still represent future medical students :smile:
I have an interview on the 28th of this month at Leicester. :biggrin: if you don't mind me asking what university did you study medicine?
Reply 1828
Leicester and loved it!
Reply 1829
p.s. Good Luck on the 28th!
Reply 1831
It seems as though everyone with offers had a preinterview score of 60/60 am I right ? Or is there anyone with a lower score ?
Original post by Joycee
It seems as though everyone with offers had a preinterview score of 60/60 am I right ? Or is there anyone with a lower score ?

I had a pre-interview score of 60/60 as well.
Reply 1833
I got a preinterview score of 57/60 and still haven't heard :/ What's the cut off likely to be this year? :smile:
Reply 1834
Original post by minhle20
I had a pre-interview score of 60/60 as well.

And did you get an offer so far ?
Original post by Joycee
And did you get an offer so far ?

Yep. Had an offer this morning. Interviewed on the 12th Dec
Original post by Dr. Django
It seems as though not many were given out...which is good for us :tongue:

very true yes...I'd be demoralised if lots had offers at this stage because I will almost certainly have to wait till march.
Original post by Dr Gin

Yeah they have cuz I recently got an invite for February the 18th. Can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 1838
Sorry if this has already been answered but does anyone know what time the last interview held in the afternoon is??? just to help book train tickets?
Reply 1839
Original post by acardus
After a long wait, I have been invited to an interview on the 29th of jan! :biggrin:

Congrats! What was your interview score and when did u find out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending