The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

Got my first offer from Westminster today, conditional. 4 more chances for unconditional!
Reply 1021
People who have an offer off Westminster.... How long did you have to wait before you heard back off them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaydeykins
Waw congratulations! when did you send off your application?

Haha, thanks! :smile:
22nd of December, but I didn't start hearing back until the 2nd of January because the universities were closed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JJ_TW
People who have an offer off Westminster.... How long did you have to wait before you heard back off them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

About a week I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting to get emails back saying unis have my application, but no offers yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
-All unis have confirmed receiving my application
-Waiting on UCAS to send me my Welcome letter so I can log into track
-Got an invitation to an interview at one of my uni choices! yay lol
Original post by hwalusimo1
-All unis have confirmed receiving my application
-Waiting on UCAS to send me my Welcome letter so I can log into track
-Got an invitation to an interview at one of my uni choices! yay lol

Aw well done :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got 2 offers from Keele and NTU :smile:, 2 interviews with Bangor and Reading :smile: and 1 rejection from surrey :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
OK..

If given an offer, are you guaranteed
Original post by fliss1992
OK..

If given an offer, are you guaranteed

Guaranteed what? If it's a place on the course then yes if the offer in unconditional, no if conditional as you have grades to achieve.
I sent mine away in December and have gotten 3 offers so far. All conditionals but I'm still waiting for two Universities to get back to me.
UWS-Forensic science & Applied Bioscience and Zoology
Abertay University- Forensics

Still waiting to hear from Glasgow Caledonian and Edinburgh Napier for Forensics.
All Bsc(Hons)
Good luck to all of you.
Original post by Dilzo999
Guaranteed what? If it's a place on the course then yes if the offer in unconditional, no if conditional as you have grades to achieve.

OK but surely they must want to interview before giving an offer?
Original post by fliss1992
OK but surely they must want to interview before giving an offer?

For some courses they do give interviews but for some courses they don't. You'll have to go and check on their website/email them.
well for nursing, surely they would.
Reply 1034
Hi ive been invited to an interview at edge hill uni for adult nursing, it states on the pre interview guidance booklet i need a second reference, but with excitement and already looking in other aspects of adult nursing etc i have come back to look at this letter and noticed i have made a big mistake by not reading it thoroughly, i feel really upset about this as this is a silly mistake, and the university wanted this to be sent a week before the interview date to which it is on Wednesday. Is that my chance gone now, i feel terrible? any help appreciated.
Original post by ohhello92x

Aww thanks :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by hwalusimo1
Aww thanks :smile::smile::smile:

Your welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional from Sunderland for Social Work! 3/5 offers now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1038
5/5 offers! Very happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 3 conditionals so far! Waiting on Hertfordshire and Queen Mary

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending