Original post by Δεφιαντ1
4 days for me!

wow that was soon! thanks! :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2561
Original post by mao127
Hi there! My stats are weird. I'm from malaysia and I did my A levels in Singapore.
I believe my GCSEs are 8A*s and 1A
Predicted grades AAB (unfortunate mess up. my college said they sent an email out to the schools, revising my grades to AAA. We don't have A* in Singapore!)

UKCAT 790 Band 2

I'm really hoping that my UKCAT gets me an interview... or that my revised grades were accepted... I've gotten two rejections and King's is probably my only hope now!

All the best to u. The internationals are starting to get invites for interview, couple of my classmates have received. Your ukcat is impressive, the mess in the prediction is unfortunate, nonetheless u got some good scores there so keep looking up:smile::smile:
Reply 2562
Original post by otago
All the best to u. The internationals are starting to get invites for interview, couple of my classmates have received. Your ukcat is impressive, the mess in the prediction is unfortunate, nonetheless u got some good scores there so keep looking up:smile::smile:

Are you an international too? Where are you (and your friends) from? I'm an international from Singapore too, but I did the IB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, sent my document in today and now I'm getting so neverous! just wondering if they asked for doc if they rejected after interview, anybody know?
Reply 2564
Original post by REJmaster2012
Hey guys, sent my document in today and now I'm getting so neverous! just wondering if they asked for doc if they rejected after interview, anybody know?

Apparently getting asked to do that is a good sign! Good luck -hope you hear soon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine
Apparently getting asked to do that is a good sign! Good luck -hope you hear soon :tongue:

I really hope so, my friend had his interview at the same time as me (on dec 11th) and he heard on the 2nd of Jan! thanks :biggrin:
Reply 2566
I really hope so, my friend had his interview at the same time as me (on dec 11th) and he heard on the 2nd of Jan! thanks :biggrin:

Is this the first time you sent the documents in .. Or had you uploaded them before the interview too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I gave them photocopies which they said was fine,
Original post by Rosine
Is this the first time you sent the documents in .. Or had you uploaded them before the interview too?
Reply 2568
Original post by franngu
Are you an international too? Where are you (and your friends) from? I'm an international from Singapore too, but I did the IB.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! UWC SEA? Dover? :smile:
Reply 2569
I gave them photocopies which they said was fine,

Okay .. Because I am in pretty much the same situation ..with the whole friend getting an offer soo you can imagine -I'm pretty stressed. Anyhow I shall continue to wait :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2570
Original post by otago

thank you! hope all goes well with you too:smile:
Original post by shawr
Got an offer! After being asked to upload documents the day before. If you've been asked to reupload after a interview its a good sign!!

Interview : 11th dec
Stats ( if ya wanna know)
GCSE 6* 4A B
AS AAAA
A-level (predictions) **AA
UKCAT 780
Offer: AAAb

To everyone who's got an offer I look forward to seeing you next year! Anyone who is worried about the interview don't be, I basically failed my interview... I went dead and didn't manage to talk properly however I still got a offer.

Well done!! I'm so excited to come to Kings too! I just hope I get the grades. Seriously, it's like one hurdle after another!! Anyways, my interview went pretty horribly as well I thought they hated me! bad cop, moderate cop style questioning it was brutal! Is Kings your first choice?
Reply 2572
Does anyone know how an offer looks if you take extra subjects? Ex. Would predicted AAAA be offered just AAAb or AAAA?
Original post by pkozman
Does anyone know how an offer looks if you take extra subjects? Ex. Would predicted AAAA be offered just AAAb or AAAA?

You're not usually required to get an A in your fourth subject :smile: (it will most likely be a C that they ask for), although I have heard some people being asked for an E or a B
Reply 2574
Original post by mao127
Hey! UWC SEA? Dover? :smile:

YES!! How'd you guess????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrAli786

Congrats ! Did you just get now ? As it's quite late

Yep came through at about 10.30pm :smile:
Reply 2576
I'm in year 12 but I was wondering how big kcl is on GCSEs cos mine were good but not amaaazing.
Reply 2577
Original post by bubblygummy
Yep came through at about 10.30pm :smile:

10.30 pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ojj_12
I'm in year 12 but I was wondering how big kcl is on GCSEs cos mine were good but not amaaazing.

The only GCSE requirements they state is that you need at least a B in maths and English language. To be honest, I think most applicants do have a lot of A grades, but there have been people with one or two Cs who have got interviews (the Cs being extra non-core subjects). But the whole thing isn't entirely dependent on GCSEs - you also need a good UKCAT score, work experience, and AS grades are really important too, so don't underestimate the L6 workload!! :smile:
Reply 2579
Original post by Chihuahua_95
Well done!! I'm so excited to come to Kings too! I just hope I get the grades. Seriously, it's like one hurdle after another!! Anyways, my interview went pretty horribly as well I thought they hated me! bad cop, moderate cop style questioning it was brutal! Is Kings your first choice?

Yeah it is my first choice! mhmm but at least it isn't as bad as some offers my friend has a cambridge **A offer which I'm kinda jealous but on the other hand very much not of

Quick Reply

Latest