The Student Room Group

Your worst fear?

What's one thing that scares the crap out of you when you think about it?

For me, it's being stuck in open shark-infested water. I've watched too many shark movies and read too many shark stories. I'd rather die than be stuck in the middle of a shark-infested reef or sea waiting to be devoured.

Scroll to see replies

Losing my family. Losing my eyesight or hearing completely scares the hell out of me too. I'm so thankful to God for these :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
There are lots of things that scare me, I dont think I can really pick one out as the 'worst'. Id say losing my family is definitely up with the worst I can think of.
Loosing loved ones, I don't know what I'd do
Reply 4
Being partially sighted in one eye, my worst fear is the same happening in the other.
Reply 5
My biggest fear is the fact that one day I wont be able to go to the toilet on my own. Other than that I'm pretty much fearless.
Reply 6
Zombie apocalypse.

I make and discard plans for this event all the time. Genuinely unsure how I would handle this.
Reply 7
Original post by Secretnerd123
Losing my family. Losing my eyesight or hearing completely scares the hell out of me too. I'm so thankful to God for these :smile:

Definitely this. I honestly think I'd consider suicide if I was ever blinded.
Original post by Dr Pesto
Definitely this. I honestly think I'd consider suicide if I was ever blinded.

:five:
slipping into a coma (or anything bad happening to my brain)
Original post by SkinnyKat
Zombie apocalypse.

I make and discard plans for this event all the time. Genuinely unsure how I would handle this.

Pft. I've seen the Walking Dead and a dozen other zombie films and played hours of Left 4 Dead. I got this.
Reply 11
Being eaten alive by cannibals.

and loosing my sight/hearing/limbs. Losing family as everyone has said is also awful.
Reply 12
Losing my parents. They have helped me through so much.
Injections. To the point where when I was playing with my four year old cousin the other day and she pretended to give me and injection 'to help me get better' (we were playing doctors :tongue:) it was all I could do to stop myself running out of the room screaming :afraid:
Original post by furryface12
Injections. To the point where when I was playing with my four year old cousin the other day and she pretended to give me and injection 'to help me get better' (we were playing doctors :tongue:) it was all I could do to stop myself running out of the room screaming :afraid:

Why? Usually they don't even hurt.
Reply 15
losing loved ones, being alone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Losing loved ones, becoming blind and also rats
Reply 17
Either losing one or both or my parents OR dying and leaving my parents devastated.

Also, bears.
Non-existence.
l am afraid of free falling.I hate falling and not being able to grab on to anything or feeling nothing under my feet.

Quick Reply

Latest