The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants for September 2014

Scroll to see replies

I get email updates on my phone, so when I'm in class and I feel it buzz I'm SURE it's a ucas email until I finally get the chance to look at it, and it's a sale notification from american eagle. (And I just googled it and found out you guys don't have american eagle over there, so that joke isn't as funny as it could have been, but it's 9am here and they've already emailed twice)
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by pink pineapple
Anyone else doing politics and international relations?

Me! I applied on 20th December and I'm still waiting for an offer :s-smilie:

Do you have an offer already?
Original post by eduardoblopes
Me! I applied on 20th December and I'm still waiting for an offer :s-smilie:

Do you have an offer already?

Yes I do :smile: I wouldn't worry about it though, I got an offer last week from one of the other unis I've applied to and I sent my application off in November.
Reply 303
Hey, has anyone applied for adult nursing and been invited for an interview? I'm still waiting to hear back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by luni84
Hey, has anyone applied for adult nursing and been invited for an interview? I'm still waiting to hear back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I have a interview next Saturday for adult nursing. I applied early November but only heard from them around the the second week of December?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 305
Original post by northernlass
Hey I have a interview next Saturday for adult nursing. I applied early November but only heard from them around the the second week of December?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oo good luck then! Did they send you an email or changed your ucas track? Please can you tell me how it goes after. Hopefully they'll get back.soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who's applied for Communication, Media and Culture have you received an offer and how long did you wait for?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by luni84
Oo good luck then! Did they send you an email or changed your ucas track? Please can you tell me how it goes after. Hopefully they'll get back.soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an email, I will do. I'm sure you will hear soon. I think they usually take longer to get back

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for Publishing Media and the wait is killing me! I really hope I hear back soon.
Reply 309
Original post by TheGreatGatsby_
I've applied for Publishing Media and the wait is killing me! I really hope I hear back soon.

Yay :biggrin: another fellow publishing applicant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGreatGatsby_

Hey! I've applied for publishing too, dying for some news! At least there's others in the same boat. :smile:
Original post by maggiesoares
Hey! I've applied for publishing too, dying for some news! At least there's others in the same boat. :smile:

We should make an 'Applied for Publishing, been waiting for ages' group soon. :biggrin:
Had my interview for Occupational Therapy today, really love Brookes! Nice small uni with a lovely town and a friendly feel to it. Hope I get in but not too sure how it went!
Reply 313
Applying for Nutrition! I've applied to Leeds, Sheffield Hallam and Oxford Brookes, but I'm most drawn to Brookes because it's got a rehabilitation clinic for people with weight-related diseases, which really interests me cos I'd like to volunteer there. Anyone else applying for Nutrition?? :smile:
Original post by Catherine_H
Had my interview for Occupational Therapy today, really love Brookes! Nice small uni with a lovely town and a friendly feel to it. Hope I get in but not too sure how it went!

Fingers crossed! :smile: Feel free to join the 2014 Brookes Applicants group while waiting! :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/455140441275535/
Original post by Barnus
We should make an 'Applied for Publishing, been waiting for ages' group soon. :biggrin:

Seriously, I'm dying here! Has anyone got a response from publishing yet, do you know? I've been paranoid that they'll cancel the program since middlesex did.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 316
Seriously, I'm dying here! Has anyone got a response from publishing yet, do you know? I've been paranoid that they'll cancel the program sine middlesex did.

Don't worry, it's not cancelled :P I have an offer and Brookes is down as my firm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously, I'm dying here! Has anyone got a response from publishing yet, do you know? I've been paranoid that they'll cancel the program sine middlesex did.

There were a couple of offers, but only for UK students. I haven't seen any international applicant with a Pub offer yet. :frown:
Original post by Barnus
There were a couple of offers, but only for UK students. I haven't seen any international applicant with a Pub offer yet. :frown:

I've heard Brookes can take a while to respond, especially with international applicants. :frown: I'm just hoping they'll respond by the UCAS suggested date of march 31, but really I just want to know, so I can stop all my obsessive checking and worrying.
Reply 319
Just got an offer for Anthropology. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending