The Student Room Group

Hongkong Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by bcmilk
Thank you :smile:

Yep, the same email everyone got. It got me really excited when I saw it... realllly disappointed when it was an email to confirm an application I sent out two months ago!
Funny that they send the emails at around 7pm, would have thought they would do it during the afternoon or something

When did you receive this email that everyone got? I received it 2 days ago. !
Reply 101
Original post by bcmilk
I'm not sure? Maybe it depends on faculty? People at my school who applied also got confirmation emails, the university should notify you if you've been pushed to the main round or not.

That's so weird! I literally haven't had anything back from them since the interview I had on the 17th and it's been ages.. :frown:
has anyone got medicine offer?
Reply 103
Original post by jeddybed
I finally paid the deposit for HKUST after thinking about the better employment prospects in Hong Kong. Good luck to you! Hopefully we shall see each other at HKU.

Good luck to you too..prob bump into each other sometime during the year.
Reply 104
Original post by ashay
When did you receive this email that everyone got? I received it 2 days ago. !

I got it on the 15th of January from a person named Disha.

Original post by cycahm
That's so weird! I literally haven't had anything back from them since the interview I had on the 17th and it's been ages.. :frown:

I'll try asking around some of my friends to see what faculty they've applied to and whether they've received anything from them.

Btw, which course/faculty did you guys apply to?
Reply 105
Original post by bcmilk

I'll try asking around some of my friends to see what faculty they've applied to and whether they've received anything from them.

Yeah ! I also received it from Disha. I hope I get an offer soon IA.
I applied for Bachelors of engineering.
Reply 106
Original post by bcmilk

Thank you so much! I applied for architecture
Reply 107
Original post by cycahm
Thank you so much! I applied for architecture

I applied the the urban studies program, offered by the faculty of architecture.

I did an interview on Dec. 11th and didn't hear anything from them since then.
Reply 108
Original post by ibtes
I applied the the urban studies program, offered by the faculty of architecture.

I did an interview on Dec. 11th and didn't hear anything from them since then.

Did you get that confirmation email?
Reply 109
did anyone hear from ibgm or ifaa recently?i just finished my ibgm interview last week and igaa interview during xmas
Reply 110
Original post by cycahm
Did you get that confirmation email?

Yes. This email is not reassuring at all as I found out it seemed to be sent to all applicants.
Reply 111
Original post by ibtes
Yes. This email is not reassuring at all as I found out it seemed to be sent to all applicants.

Yeah, it's just that I didn't even get that email!
Fingers crossed with that email !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
Any people here with offers for Business from HKUST? I hope they reply soon..
Did the online 4 minute interview last monday, and haven't heard back since- I hope they'll reply soon too.
Reply 115
Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard anything from HKU Bachelor of Econ and Finance? Also do they interview?
I applied to fast track and haven't heard anything apart from requests of transcripts and all that.
Is it possible to apply for medicine in Japanese Uni's ?
Reply 117
Original post by Vort
Any people here with offers for Business from HKUST? I hope they reply soon..

Quite a lot of people who applied through fast track have got offers from Business and Management
i believe my friends applied through fast-track, but she got an offer from HKU for accounting a few days ago.
Reply 119
Original post by jenq
Quite a lot of people who applied through fast track have got offers from Business and Management

Okay. Well, I don't think many people from my country yet have offers. But, I wanted to ask you people, are you going to go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending