The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
have a conditional offer to study Film and Media studies!, anyone suggest any good accommodation not too far from the Manchester school of art, don't want it to be too small like Oxford Court, most definitely an ensuite and just generally a good fun party hall!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 181
Original post by njharan22
Just received a conditional offer for Abuse studies and psychology
congrats I'm doing abuse studies also with crime studies :smile:
Reply 182
Original post by LJayne:)
congrats I'm doing abuse studies also with crime studies :smile:

Thats great :smile:, your the first person ive come accross on here who is studying the same subject, I take it from that you will be at the crewe campus?
I have an interview for Primary Education on the 5th march! Does anyone else have an interview for the same course on that day??
Reply 184
Thats great :smile:, your the first person ive come accross on here who is studying the same subject, I take it from that you will be at the crewe campus?

Same here haven't seen anyone else doing it and everyone's mainly staying in manchester. Yeah I'm staying in Crewe campus :smile:
Reply 185
Same here haven't seen anyone else doing it and everyone's mainly staying in manchester. Yeah I'm staying in Crewe campus :smile:

cool , im trying to find out as much as i can about crewe , think im gonna have to just go and have a look around, cause im still debating which course and campus i prefer between MMU and Hull uni
Reply 186
cool , im trying to find out as much as i can about crewe , think im gonna have to just go and have a look around, cause im still debating which course and campus i prefer between MMU and Hull uni

I've visited the uni and heard a talk about abuse studies and crime studies by the head of the department sounds so interesting. I got to look in booth halls aswell that's where I'll be staying,
You get your own on suite in them halls. It's a quite small campus but rely friendly :smile:
Reply 187
Anyone else firmed MMU for Psychology? :smile:
Anybody going to be studying at the All-Saints campus? :biggrin: Selected MMU as my insurance to study business management
I'll be studying at the All Saints campus; studying business/marketing. MMU is my firm choice :smile:

Original post by I<3Knowledge
Anybody going to be studying at the All-Saints campus? :biggrin: Selected MMU as my insurance to study business management
Reply 190
Got a conditional offer to study TESOL & Linguistics. Can't wait to start and move to Manchester!
Original post by BrontaeSM
I'll be studying at the All Saints campus; studying business/marketing. MMU is my firm choice :smile:

Well if you see a blond lad called Kieran in one of the classes, don't hesitate to say hi :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha sure! Is Manchester far for you? :smile:

Well if you see a blond lad called Kieran in one of the classes, don't hesitate to say hi :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha sure! Is Manchester far for you? :smile:

Not really :smile: about an hour and a half by train, I'm from North Wales :P What about you?
Not to bad then. No not really, about 45 minutes on a train. From the midlands so not far! :smile:

Not really :smile: about an hour and a half by train, I'm from North Wales :P What about you?
Not to bad then. No not really, about 45 minutes on a train. From the midlands so not far! :smile:

I've been looking forward to the applicant day for a while, I've seen the campus accommodation online; but I want to get a good look at the campus and the possibly the lecture theatres etc :smile: Popping over in March if all goes my way :smile:.
Reply 196
I've visited the uni and heard a talk about abuse studies and crime studies by the head of the department sounds so interesting. I got to look in booth halls aswell that's where I'll be staying,
You get your own on suite in them halls. It's a quite small campus but rely friendly :smile:

im hoping to have a look around in the next couple months, but from what i have seen online booth hall is definitely the way to go and will probably be my first choice too failing that i think id go private
Unfortunately i can't attend the applicant day due to college and work commitments, but i don't live far away. Plus i know a few people who have been or are a student now! What's your firm choice? :smile:

I've been looking forward to the applicant day for a while, I've seen the campus accommodation online; but I want to get a good look at the campus and the possibly the lecture theatres etc :smile: Popping over in March if all goes my way :smile:.
Unfortunately i can't attend the applicant day due to college and work commitments, but i don't live far away. Plus i know a few people who have been or are a student now! What's your firm choice? :smile:

Fair enough! :smile: My firm choice is University of West England Bristol, I really like the city and the University really appeals to me :smile:. All of the universities I selected were Part of the Erasmus scheme, because I want to study in either Japan, Sweden or the States for third year :smile:. Fingers crossed!
Reply 199
Got an offer for Law a while back but just found this thread! MMU is my firm choice.. but can't decide on accommodation. Im coming from Gibraltar in southern Spain so its a 3hr plane journey away! Went to visit in October though and absolutely fell in love. Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending