@mistadee
[p]Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've got 3 interviews coming up for Leeds, hull and Northumbria
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Hopefully going to apply here through extra. I applied for biomedical science and received 5 offers but realised it is the wrong course for me so hoping to apply at Bucks for Adult Nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I've been offered a place at the uea for sept 2014 start
Reply 4
I have an interview on 7th Feb for Northumbria :smile:
Reply 5
For Adult Nursing that is! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by beck95
For Adult Nursing that is! :smile:

Good luck! My interview for Northumbria is on the 17th feb
Reply 7
Thanks and good luck to you too! Northumbria is my main choice and York though i have not heard from them as yet. Also have an interview at Teeside. Hope we do well :smile:
Anyone got a interview at Northumbria on 21st Feb? How has everyone interviews gone up to now ?
Reply 9
I have one on 7th Feb! =)
Original post by Charlottehall96
Hopefully going to apply here through extra. I applied for biomedical science and received 5 offers but realised it is the wrong course for me so hoping to apply at Bucks for Adult Nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Charlotte,
We are glad to hear you are interested in applying to Bucks. You can contact Bucks New University directly on 08000565660
or
Email: [email protected]

Best wishes
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi Charlotte,
We are glad to hear you are interested in applying to Bucks. You can contact Bucks New University directly on 08000565660
or
Email: [email protected]

Best wishes

Hi!:smile: I spoke to somebody at the university on the phone and he said the only option was to apply through extra and send a new personal statement

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did you send your application off for Northumbria and teesside, adult nursing? x
Reply 13
Original post by s0phfleming
When did you send your application off for Northumbria and teesside, adult nursing? x

Hi sent application off at the end of November. Got interview dates back before Christmas. Good luck :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by beck95
Hi sent application off at the end of November. Got interview dates back before Christmas. Good luck :smile:

Did I see that you had applied for York too? Have you heard back from them yet? X
Reply 15
Anyone got an interview on the 10th feb for Northumbria? any tips if anyone has been?? :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by kr1989
Anyone got an interview on the 10th feb for Northumbria? any tips if anyone has been?? :smile:

I have one on the 7th Feb. My cousin qualified there last year and she told me a few pointers. In the group interview show that you can work as part of a team and don't talk over others. They show you a clip and you answer questions on it, highlight areas for improvements also. They will also ask what qualities you can bring to nursing and what the role of a nurse is. Good Luck :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Pingu96
Did I see that you had applied for York too? Have you heard back from them yet? X

No not heard back from York as yet :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by beck95
No not heard back from York as yet :smile:

Me either, is it right that they have to get back to you even if you aren't offered an interview?
Reply 19
Original post by Pingu96
Me either, is it right that they have to get back to you even if you aren't offered an interview?

I think they do let you know if it's a rejection at some point. Maybe they just a little slower. Fingers crossed though. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending