Original post by Zshoom
cool story bro, don't tell it again.

Whatever lol so funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kilroy8
PROSM.

Excuse me?
Original post by lovepeace
That was not needed i know i'm not that good looking i would look better if i put make up on but one it would make my acne worse and two im not going to give a false impression of me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't worry over it. People can only bring you down if you let them.
Original post by Drawbridge_Drew
I wouldn't worry over it. People can only bring you down if you let them.

Thats easy for you to say when you have insecurties and certain issues going on it isnt as easy as not worrying about what people think of you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thats easy for you to say when you have insecurties and certain issues going on it isnt as easy as not worrying about what people think of you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it isn't easy, but nothing worth having ever is. And self-love and feeling good about yourself, damned what anyone else says, is worth having. Easy for me? I was bullied for six years straight, a lot of that was based on some the 'oddities' in my appearance. I used to actively wish I could be someone else, I was a human doormat and would let everybody use me. I was desperately lonely and very clingy. I was friend's with a total narcissistic for most of high school. But I took those hard, hard steps to growing as a person, learning to love myself, and feeling good about who I am. Anyone can do it, so long as they have the courage to try. :smile: (For me, it took a massive slap in the face from life and seriously - and I mean seriously - messing up to motivate me).

First step? Just realize that people who put you down all the time probably have problems of their own, and rather than deal with them they'd rather just take them out on others, which is pretty pathetic, really.
Reply 7686
Everyone in this thread is good looking, and here I am sitting like a lump :tongue:
Le Laptop camera again :biggrin:

I think I've got the amount of stubble I want now :biggrin: 7mm exactly - well it was in the morning

EDIT: The camera's racist :biggrin: Besides, Im not that dark lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7688

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't take those comments to heart you'll only end up making yourself feel worse. :confused:
Original post by fidgetingmidget
More of a smirk than a smile. Best I can muster.

20140119_202613.jpg

LOL that awkward moment when I know who you are but you don't know me:rolleyes:
selfie with my cat, little **** sleeping on my dissection booklet :frown:

Photo on 19-01-2014 at 19.32.jpg
Original post by pinda.college

pinda you on dat stalking time? :wink:

you ever posted a pic on here brah?

I knew the internet would bite me in the ass someday although this isn't that bad to be honest.
Original post by AreebWithaHat
pinda you on dat stalking time? :wink:

you ever posted a pic on here brah?

Haha nah brah I was only pulling the guy's leg:biggrin: I think I did earlier on in the thread.

Original post by fidgetingmidget
I knew the internet would bite me in the ass someday although this isn't that bad to be honest.

Only messing mate, don't have a clue who you are.
Haha nah brah I was only pulling the guy's leg:biggrin: I think I did earlier on in the thread.

sick trolling!

i will wrek u i swer on me mums life.

Nice pic, your cat's cute man.

Haha, cats always sleep on stuff your using xD
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Haha, cats always sleep on stuff your using xD

he loves my laptop too, just sits on his fat bum. can never get an work done and i don't want to chuck him off cuz he is so damn cute
Nice pic, your cat's cute man.

thanks, he's hawt for a kitty

Latest