The Student Room Group

How many hours are you revising each day?

Scroll to see replies

(Accidentally posted twice)
Reply 601
How many exams does everyone have in May/June?
Original post by LaughingGas

8 with retakes :frown: what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

11 including retakes, 8 of which are maths...

Posted from TSR Mobile

11 :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only have 9, or maybe 10 not sure if I'm retaking a unit (probably am).
Original post by ProNoob
I revise 3 hours per day outside sixth form on most days and on weekends it is 6 hours but with breaks inbetween. Got 8 exams in may/june time so the mock motivated me to work hard. I also take breaks but my problem is TSR. It distracts me soo much. I think the library is the best place for me to revise but my college library is always packed and my local library only closes at 5:30.

Off topic
My 250th post!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are u doing a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have 18, 9 maths exams, 3 exams for each science
Reply 608
Original post by Mohid Khan
Are u doing a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I am doing my AS. I have 8 exams in may/june. 3 maths, 2 biology, 2 chemistry and 1 english.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
Yeah. I am doing my AS. I have 8 exams in may/june. 3 maths, 2 biology, 2 chemistry and 1 english.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which exam boards.
And what did u get in your GCSEs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 610
Which exam boards.
And what did u get in your GCSEs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths and english AQA
Biology and Chemistry A OCR

4A,1B the rest C.
A in Maths,Core science, Additional science A english B. Stats A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
Maths and english AQA
Biology and Chemistry A OCR

4A,1B the rest C.
A in Maths,Core science, Additional science A english B. Stats A.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you think you will get in AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 612
What do you think you will get in AS

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think i might get an A in maths and chemistry and B in biology qnd english. Soo much info to remember for biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
I think i might get an A in maths and chemistry and B in biology qnd english. Soo much info to remember for biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some nice nice results and predictions. Which Six form do you go to? And biology man you are lucky. I have a different exam board and man its so annoying. Even if you learn everything you still can't answer the questions, this is because the people who write them are mentally retarded, trust me the questions they ask are so stupid. Only like 30% of questions are what you learn the rest is just crap which you have answer by thinking like a retard :frown: . I know this cause I got a d in as bio :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
An S-curve like so (neglect cost in y units)

fig3.gif

By the end of it, counting hours is no longer the priority
Reply 615
Some nice nice results and predictions. Which Six form do you go to? And biology man you are lucky. I have a different exam board and man its so annoying. Even if you learn everything you still can't answer the questions, this is because the people who write them are mentally retarded, trust me the questions they ask are so stupid. Only like 30% of questions are what you learn the rest is just crap which you have answer by thinking like a retard :frown: . I know this cause I got a d in as bio :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biology is my hardest subject. I am going to ask my teacher for all of the exam papers so i can start revising. I am answering all of the old specs exam papers for chemistry now as they always repeat the questions and the topics i get wrong i go over them in the textbook and answer questions. I am also going to do the same for maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it just me or is this tsr app really difficult to use

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 617
Is it just me or is this tsr app really difficult to use

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is hard to use. It closes randomly on my phone and It takes forever to load favourites. I much prefer the PC version.

I found out that on tuesday there is an after college club that is based on helping people out on science subjects and from tuesday my college library would not close until 6:30 on mondays to thursdays.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since I was a kid, I read a lot of Science books and they stayed in my mind so when in Biology or Chem, I can just refer to my notes in class and my background knowledge. Chem is a bit hard since they ask you about definitions, you know the concept in your mind but can't write a paragraph about it.

Maths, I revise two hours outside school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
It is hard to use. It closes randomly on my phone and It takes forever to load favourites. I much prefer the PC version.

I found out that on tuesday there is an after college club that is based on helping people out on science subjects and from tuesday my college library would not close until 6:30 on mondays to thursdays.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK man I am going to sleep. I've got a terrible fever. :frown: . I shall chat tomorrow. Nite nite

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending