The Student Room Group

Who do you rate as a perfect 10?

Me and my friends always end up divided when discussing 'the perfect 10/10', just wondering what your guys opinions are, for girls and guys. After all there is no point in setting a scale that cant have its peak reached.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That man in the mirror
The scale system is stupid, why can't we just use words instead?
Reply 3
Well ill make it simple, based on looks who do you all personally find a 10? For example, my two are megan fox and amelia clarke
Reply 4
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yup 100% agree.

Also the 'perfect 10' is subjective, no? I've always felt that the perfect person would be ideal looks wise and personality wise anyway.

I dont know about you but ive never heard someone say 'shes definitely a solid 8, her music taste is impeccable and she loves football'. Personality is never associated with the scale.
Myself
Natalie Portman
Reply 7
Original post by voodoochild
Natalie Portman

fair shout, i prefer anne hathaway on a good day though. In the dark night rises shes a 10/10 for me.
Reply 8
I hear guys often say that a girl can only be a 10 if she's the complete package tbh. :dontknow:

That could be a reference to her 'assets'...
Reply 9
Yup 100% agree.

Also the 'perfect 10' is subjective, no? I've always felt that the perfect person would be ideal looks wise and personality wise anyway.

Original post by shouldbestudying
The scale system is stupid, why can't we just use words instead?

Girls, girls, girls. Leave the boys to it, hey?
Perfect 10 is impossible.

Plus everything is subjective. I guarantee that the two people I find most attractive (at the moment) others will think they're ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Margot Robbie

:bl:
Margot Robbie with boobs.
Original post by Tom78

Girls, girls, girls. Leave the boys to it, hey?

:rolleyes: OP asked for the opinion of both sexes.
Reply 14
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Margot Robbie with boobs.

Hush your mush lol, once you've seen the Wolf of Wall Street your eyes will be open!
Reply 15
Original post by shouldbestudying
:rolleyes: OP asked for the opinion of both sexes.

Yes on who you rate as a perfect 10, you're not contributing..
Original post by Tom78

I am, by giving my opinion on the scale system.
No-one is a 10 imo but the closest celebrity to a 10 is Jake Gyllenhaal fo sure :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Tom78

Exactly, and it doesn't surprise me that the first two people to question the idea were in fact girls. Is that maybe because they are insecure themselves? Who knows.
Who they are comes first, no doubt. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm a Man, i'd stick it in almost anything. Yet, the people I call attractive, that are my 10/10 are girls that aren't boring, the same.

For example - I'm gonna answer this with Jennifer Lawrence.

Before I watched her, her interviews etc, she was just a pretty girl. Nothing I liked that much, but NOW! God damn she's hot.

Quick Reply

Latest