The Student Room Group

Who do you rate as a perfect 10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by shouldbestudying
I am, by giving my opinion on the scale system.

That is not what this thread is about.
Reply 21
Original post by Blind Ferret
Who they are comes first, no doubt. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm a Man, i'd stick it in almost anything. Yet, the people I call attractive, that are my 10/10 are girls that aren't boring, the same.

For example - I'm gonna answer this with Jennifer Lawrence.

Before I watched her, her interviews etc, she was just a pretty girl. Nothing I liked that much, but NOW! God damn she's hot.

Im with you there, unfortunately ive gone off her big time because of her new haircut, cant stand short hair on most girls at all.
Original post by incoqnito
Exactly, and it doesn't surprise me that the first two people to question the idea were in fact girls. Is that maybe because they are insecure themselves? Who knows.

Or maybe it's subjective, like most things. My highs may be your lows in some categories, you don't know. Insecurity is a mo-fo, but we can't assume now can we? Assumption is the father of all ****-ups
Having just started rewatching the recent season of Sherlock, I'd have to go with Sherlock. :love:
Reply 24
Or maybe it's subjective, like most things. My highs may be your lows in some categories, you don't know. Insecurity is a mo-fo, but we can't assume now can we? Assumption is the father of all ****-ups

Im fully aware it's subjective, as i have stressed already. I am simply asking for everyones personal opinion, to see if there is a fan favourite etc or just to get an idea of other peoples preferences. And i made an assumption that couldnt have any consequences, so im not too scared about that.
Original post by Vixen47
Having just started rewatching the recent season of Sherlock, I'd have to go with Sherlock. :love:

Mmm Benedict Cumberbatch is damn near perfect :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Vixen47

What about robert downey jr as sherlock holmes? haha
Im fully aware it's subjective, as i have stressed already. I am simply asking for everyones personal opinion, to see if there is a fan favourite etc or just to get an idea of other peoples preferences. And i made an assumption that couldnt have any consequences, so im not too scared about that.

Fair play, I didn't read back.
Reply 28
Original post by Tom78
Hush your mush lol, once you've seen the Wolf of Wall Street your eyes will be open!

Truss, she's a 10.
Reply 29
Kate Beckinsale always smashes it.
That is not what this thread is about.

You asked us who we'd rate as a perfect 10 so I stated my opinion of the rating system being used to obtain that number. I thought that seemed quite relevant. :dontknow:
Reply 31
ScarlettJohansson.jpgWhat about Scarlett Johansson guys?
Reply 32
Original post by shouldbestudying
You asked us who we'd rate as a perfect 10 so I stated my opinion of the rating system being used to obtain that number. I thought that seemed quite relevant. :dontknow:

Shouldnt you be studying?
Original post by Odd socks
Mmm Benedict Cumberbatch is damn near perfect :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I ask why? do you think the part grants him credence? because as a male, if I saw him out-and-about I'd probably think nothing of him. What's the "thing" about him?
Shouldnt you be studying?

Touche.
Well ill make it simple, based on looks who do you all personally find a 10? For example, my two are megan fox and amelia clarke

dude megan fox is hella overrated.. and even if there was ever once upon a time where she was a 10, she surely aint anymore with her incessant trips to the operating room... the chick looks half barbie now.

i'd still hit it though
Can I ask why? do you think the part grants him credence? because as a male, if I saw him out-and-about I'd probably think nothing of him. What's the "thing" about him?

He's tall, has gorgeous eyes and skin, really nice lips and strikingly good cheekbones; all things that I like in guys. Plus he has a very deep voice which is nice too :tongue:

I don't think it's the Sherlock role that makes me like him, I've seen him in other things too, plus I think he looks good with his normal hairstyle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jfc this thread....

Ellie Goulding
really and truly, im from london and i see 10s every day of my life.. most of these celebrities are just standard in my opinion
Reply 39
Original post by Lone tiger
dude megan fox is hella overrated.. and even if there was ever once upon a time where she was a 10, she surely aint anymore with her incessant trips to the operating room... the chick looks half barbie now.

i'd still hit it though

I know shes rated by many but i think she's still incredible, i havent noticed her getting that much done, heres a recent photo US-actor-Megan-Fox-filming-a-scene-on-set-of-her-new-movie-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-in-Wall-.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest