Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by mau5
Mila Kunis
Simon Weston

lol whut
Reply 61
Original post by incoqnito
Me and my friends always end up divided when discussing 'the perfect 10/10', just wondering what your guys opinions are, for girls and guys. After all there is no point in setting a scale that cant have its peak reached.

for boys: cute, sweet, understanding ones who listen!! yes... im cliche like that!!! and funny!! so like niall horan or something :P

and girls: JENNIFER LAWRENCE!! SHE ROCKS!!! she's REAL
Anne Hathaway
Anne-Hathaway-anne-hathaway-749084_1280_800.jpg
Audrey Tatou

Spoiler

Nicole Sherzinger
Nicole_Scherzinger_1768672a.jpg
Fan BingBing
Fan_Bingbing.jpg
Aishwarya
368350.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 63
That woman out of the blurred lines video.

10 out of 10 any day
Reply 64
Zooey Deschannel
Katy Perry
Zoella Sugg!
all 3 are perf! :colondollar:
Original post by oweenah
Zooey Deschannel
Katy Perry
Zoella Sugg!
all 3 are perf! :colondollar:

They're all similar looking, you have a type :biggrin:
Reply 67
No celebrities.. most photos have been airbrushed until they're almost unrecognisable.

The most beautiful girl I've ever seen lives down the other end of my street. I wouldn't change anything about her so I guess that would make her a 10.
Reply 68
Original post by Blind Ferret
Can I ask why? do you think the part grants him credence? because as a male, if I saw him out-and-about I'd probably think nothing of him. What's the "thing" about him?

I'm with you there. I'd need sherlock Holmes to find out why girls find him attractive. It will forever be a mystery to me...
Original post by MJ1012
I'm with you there. I'd need sherlock Holmes to find out why girls find him attractive. It will forever be a mystery to me...

He has nice skin, interesting eyes, good cheekbones, nice hair and great style.
Reply 70
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
He has nice skin, interesting eyes, good cheekbones, nice hair and great style.

I don't think he has any of those things to be honest. Looks like voldermort ****ed an otter.
This isn't me just being jealous btw. The list of guys I think are attractive I can rattle off the top of my head is a little bit worrying. :tongue:
Original post by MJ1012
I don't think he has any of those things to be honest. Looks like voldermort ****ed an otter.
This isn't me just being jealous btw. The list of guys I think are attractive I can rattle off the top of my head is a little bit worrying. :tongue:

No everyone has different tastes. :tongue: I'm the same, some women everyone loves and I'm like :lolwut: I just don't see it.
Reply 72
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
No everyone has different tastes. :tongue: I'm the same, some women everyone loves and I'm like :lolwut: I just don't see it.

Lol, well I don't even agree with your taste in women let alone in men. :wink:
Let's just agree now neither of us will ever hook the other one up with someone. :tongue:
Original post by MJ1012
Lol, well I don't even agree with your taste in women let alone in men. :wink:
Let's just agree now neither of us will ever hook the other one up with someone. :tongue:

Hahaha makes sense :tongue:
Reply 74
Audrey Tautou! I'd kill to look like her! Beautiful with no artificial extras.
Moved to chat.
Well ill make it simple, based on looks who do you all personally find a 10? For example, my two are megan fox and amelia clarke

Emilia Clarke :coma:

...the things id do.
Reply 77
Natalie Dormer.
ScarlettJohansson.jpgWhat about Scarlett Johansson guys?

Shes absolutely beautiful but for some reason I cant recall or imagine her smiling.

I also dont understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 79
Karen Gillan

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Quick Reply

Latest