The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Maths and Statistical Science Applicants 2014

Anyone else here applied for MASS? Any replies from the department?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I'm applying to this course at UCL, just applied last week. They sent me an email a few days ago asking me to send my percentages in all the Maths modules I've done. I don't really think I stand a chance tbh, most people applying will have 90%+ in ALL modules.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
"Congratulations, University College London (University of London) has asked us to tell you that they are offering you a place for Mathematics and Statistical Science, GG13; starting in September 2015, at point of entry 1."
Yes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by chripro
"Congratulations, University College London (University of London) has asked us to tell you that they are offering you a place for Mathematics and Statistical Science, GG13; starting in September 2015, at point of entry 1."
Yes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats bro, can i ask what your grades and predicted grades are?
Reply 4
Original post by Hazard17
Congrats bro, can i ask what your grades and predicted grades are?

Actual , no predictions as I am deferring to 2015: A*, A*, A, A . Are you applying for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Nope, im applying for Economics and statistics but im pretty sure we have the same admissions department. So hopefully good news for you = good news for me :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 6
Nope, im applying for Economics and statistics but im pretty sure we have the same admissions department. So hopefully good news for you = good news for me :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hope you do get your offer soon bro. The department for my course is the Maths department. For your course I guess is the Economics department.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
nope, its the Statistical sciences department :smile: but thanks bro, all the best with your offer and hope you get the grades. will you be firming it then? if yes, what your insurance be?
Reply 8
nope, its the Statistical sciences department :smile: but thanks bro, all the best with your offer and hope you get the grades. will you be firming it then? if yes, what your insurance be?

Thanks bro. I already have my 4 A levels, so the offer is unconditional. I am between UCL and LSE, provided the latter will make me an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Got one for maths.
Reply 10
Original post by MasterA
Got one for maths.

Are you sure you got it today? Not another day?? Did you have an open day already?
Reply 11
Are you sure you got it today? Not another day?? Did you have an open day already?

I didn't get it today but I wasn't on TSR until today. Got it a few days ago.

Got an open day at February.
Reply 12
Original post by MasterA
Got one for maths.

Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sent off my application on 10th Oct
And received my UCL Maths and Statistical Science offer in late Nov.
Reply 14
Original post by bigcrazysix
Sent off my application on 10th Oct
And received my UCL Maths and Statistical Science offer in late Nov.

Congratulations! Where else have you applied to? I got my UCL offer in early December bit I am still waiting to hear from another university before I decide which one to accept.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chripro
Congratulations! Where else have you applied to? I got my UCL offer in early December bit I am still waiting to hear from another university before I decide which one to accept

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got interview from Oxford But got rejected.
I also applied to LSE Warwick and Manchester
got one here for MASS:smile:
btw guys i have a question :smile:
i heard that STEP test is compulsory for all applicants who have applied fo math in UCL,as how UCL states on its maths departmentwebsite.
they didnt state anything about STEP test in my conditional offer though. should i still take STEP ?
thx !
Reply 17
Original post by didu.eternity
got one here for MASS:smile:
btw guys i have a question :smile:
i heard that STEP test is compulsory for all applicants who have applied fo math in UCL,as how UCL states on its maths departmentwebsite.
they didnt state anything about STEP test in my conditional offer though. should i still take STEP ?
thx !

May I ask what you're grades were?
I am actually applying from Singapore .
It requires me to score AAA for 3 H2 subjects , including mathematics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending