The Student Room Group

Girls with thick hair are and look sooooo cool!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lucy96
I'd kill for thick hair :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take some from me then. I hate haircut.
Original post by Alpha brah
My hair is uber thick. Pain to take care of tho :tongue:

YES. Weird question, but how do you wash it? Mine takes me over an hour. Every time. And it gets matted and pulled and it's just horrible. There's got to be an easier way.
Reply 22
I remember having really long hair. Girls were jelly at how long and thick it was :u: but all I did was wash it normally whilst most girls do all sorts of nonsense to their hair :s-smilie:
Reply 23
Original post by Vixen47

That guy looks like the de_monies dude :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
HEHEHEHE! Why are all the girls on this thread begging it for?
Reply 25
Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
HEHEHEHE! Why are all the girls on this thread begging it for?

Some of them don't even have thick hair, attention whoring I suppose :rolleyes:

But yeah OP, I totally agree
Reply 26
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
YES. Weird question, but how do you wash it? Mine takes me over an hour. Every time. And it gets matted and pulled and it's just horrible. There's got to be an easier way.

Really? :eek: Lots of conditioner for me, or a deep conditioner like the Aussie 3 Minute thing or something.
Original post by 2ndClass
Some of them don't even have thick hair, attention whoring I suppose :rolleyes:

But yeah OP, I totally agree

The way they're giving advice on how to maintain thick hair. Kills me man
Really? :eek: Lots of conditioner for me, or a deep conditioner like the Aussie 3 Minute thing or something.

Even with conditioner mine still pulls...it's curly as well which doesn't help :frown: I literally don't know how to sort it out.

I on't know why some people are getting annoyed about it. Someone even just commented to me "your hairs not thick" yeah I'm sorry do you have my hair? Do you live with it? Do you deal with it every day? No? Then shut up

Also dat gif :rofl:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
Even with conditioner mine still pulls...it's curly as well which doesn't help :frown: I literally don't know how to sort it out.

You could try straightening it? Mine is always easier to deal with after that, though I hate to do it unless I have to as it damages your hair.

How often do you unentangle it btw? I comb mine thoroughly once every morning (I have this wooden comb from The Body Shop that does the job really well for some reason) and brush through it with fingers before going to sleep. If it tangles a lot when you're asleep you could try pigtails/braiding it at night? :smile:
Original post by RedArrow
Her hair was soo thick I couldn't see even the TINEST bit of her scalp!! She was awesome in every way!! But THAT HAIR was like woaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And to top it all off she was wearing a Minnie Mouse t-shirt!! Breathtaking and MOST awesome!

PS: She was taller than me (I'm like 172-174cm) and she had well developed breasts so she was not a little kid =p

question: why are girls with thick hair a rarity?

PREACH IT.
Answer:because most of them straighten it to death to fit in with the mould… or just cos it's easier to manage...
Reply 32
I on't know why some people are getting annoyed about it. Someone even just commented to me "your hairs not thick" yeah I'm sorry do you have my hair? Do you live with it? Do you deal with it every day? No? Then shut up

Also dat gif :rofl:

Ah, you know. The usual guys who hate all girls (especially confident girls) on here. You could say you were happy with the colour of your laptop and they'd get pissed off about it. I believe your term for them is "turbovirgins"? :rofl:

We need to use more "negged" gifs on here :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
You could try straightening it? Mine is always easier to deal with after that, though I hate to do it unless I have to as it damages your hair.

How often do you unentangle it btw? I comb mine thoroughly once every morning (I have this wooden comb from The Body Shop that does the job really well for some reason) and brush through it with fingers before going to sleep. If it tangles a lot when you're asleep you could try pigtails/braiding it at night? :smile:

I straighten it twice a week normally, but again it takes the piss to. I have to section it off, and it doesn't stay straight. Even with GHDs, its wavy at best.

I HAVE THAT COMB. I do that as well. It's too short to braid atm, it's just on my shoulders, but I used to do that when it was long. I'm thinking of getting a silk hair wrap soon to keep it nice and tangle less
Like Mixed race girls with thick hair oooooo *boner*.
Ah, you know. The usual guys who hate all girls (especially confident girls) on here. You could say you were happy with the colour of your laptop and they'd get pissed off about it. I believe your term for them is "turbovirgins"? :rofl:

We need to use more "negged" gifs on here :lol:

Yep, funny how it's the same crowd. Hating on the same people.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by RedArrow
Her hair was soo thick I couldn't see even the TINEST bit of her scalp!! She was awesome in every way!! But THAT HAIR was like woaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And to top it all off she was wearing a Minnie Mouse t-shirt!! Breathtaking and MOST awesome!

PS: She was taller than me (I'm like 172-174cm) and she had well developed breasts so she was not a little kid =p

question: why are girls with thick hair a rarity?

Didn't you get banned?
Reply 37
I straighten it twice a week normally, but again it takes the piss to. I have to section it off, and it doesn't stay straight. Even with GHDs, its wavy at best.

I HAVE THAT COMB. I do that as well. It's too short to braid atm, it's just on my shoulders, but I used to do that when it was long. I'm thinking of getting a silk hair wrap soon to keep it nice and tangle less

Maybe just work with your natural texture then? I've never used GHDs btw, are they any good?

Lol, beauty-minded minds think alike :lol: You could do two pigtails (with scrunchies) on either side if it's too short to braid? I mean low pigtails btw, not the sort toddlers wear (like side ponytails) :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by bad8oy
That guy looks like the de_monies dude :tongue:

de_monies
x

^You mean him or his avatar? :tongue:
Maybe just work with your natural texture then? I've never used GHDs btw, are they any good?

Lol, beauty-minded minds think alike :lol: You could do two pigtails (with scrunchies) on either side if it's too short to braid? I mean low pigtails btw, not the sort toddlers wear (like side ponytails) :smile:

Yeah they're really good. They make mine smooth, most straighteners make mine "crispy" if that makes sense? I'm trying to accept my curls, I went to uni with it today and everyone was like OMG YOUR HAIR and I was like "...but I look like I stuck my finger in a plug"

Yeah I might try that, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest