The Student Room Group

Have you ever dated a left handed person?

Have you? What was your experience with them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm in a relationship with my left hand, does that count?
Original post by Sin Alma

Yes, anything to do with the left hand counts
nope, left handedness is kind of off putting. i'd rather my kids weren't genetically deformed too

Spoiler

Reply 4
Nope, sorry. I learnt to use the mouse left handed instead.
Who cares as long as she can use her mouth.
"What was your experience with them?" You talk about us as if we're a different species... :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by Sin Alma

Brilliant. Rep from me :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Nerd2
Brilliant. Rep from me :smile:

:hat2:
Reply 9
Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
Have you? What was your experience with them?

Well I masturbate with mine a lot. Tried it with the right hand as well several time, much better experience :wink:
Original post by cliffysbiro
"What was your experience with them?" You talk about us as if we're a different species... :lol:

I am left-handed :biggrin:
Original post by uktotalgamer
Who cares as long as she can use her mouth.

Preach it breddah
I am left-handed :biggrin:

Ah, well you'll know we're superior then :wink:
Reply 13
Preach it breddah

Ah, well you'll know we're superior then :wink:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2006231

We're an inferior species existing only to serve our right handed overlords :wink:
What an absurd thread, as if left-handers are different race and being left-handed somehow alters a relationship as opposed to a right hander....
Original post by hamijack
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2006231

We're an inferior species existing only to serve our right handed overlords :wink:

Haha oh, damn. May as well accept my fate now then and start scrubbing the floors... :wink:

I'm actually 'cross-dominant' (I write, cut & play badminton/table-tennis with my left hand but I'd throw/catch/use a rounders bat with my right). Is anyone else like this?
Reply 16

I'm actually 'cross-dominant' (I write, cut & play badminton/table-tennis with my left hand but I'd throw/catch/use a rounders bat with my right). Is anyone else like this?

Always been like that, thought I was a freak at first.
Well i'm still a freak, but in one less way.
Original post by RobML
Always been like that, thought I was a freak at first.
Well i'm still a freak, but in one less way.

Always better to be in a band of freaks than to go it alone, I say. :tongue:
I didn't realise that it even had a name until last year! I think it's pretty rare, but I have a brother and a teacher at school who are the same. Apparently it makes you clumsy and means you're likely to have poor hand-eye coordination. Does this apply to you?
Reply 18
Always better to be in a band of freaks than to go it alone, I say. :tongue:
I didn't realise that it even had a name until last year! I think it's pretty rare, but I have a brother and a teacher at school who are the same. Apparently it makes you clumsy and means you're likely to have poor hand-eye coordination. Does this apply to you?

I didn't find out it was a thing until recently either. I'd say i'm very slightly clumsy with some hand-eye coordination but definitely not all- i'm not at all too bad at drawing and writing and stuff like that, but that's probably because of practice more than anything else
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by RobML
I didn't find out it was a thing until recently either. I'd say i'm very slightly clumsy with some hand-eye coordination but definitely not everything- i'm not at all too bad at drawing and writing and stuff like that, but that's probably because of practice more than anything else

Yeah, that makes sense! I'm okay at the drawing/writing side of things, but when it comes to sport or, say, walking down the street without falling over, it all becomes a bit of a nightmare.

Quick Reply

Latest