The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by xkatiemariee
Yes I agree, it doesn't help that it's so different at every university! Ah, I'm going to the one on March 19th! Have you applied for your accommodation yet?

Yeah I applied on 2nd December, Mason as 1st and 2nd choice, then I think I had Jarrett Hall down twice, Liberty Courts and Tennis Courts :smile: you? I'm hoping for Mason self-catered as I want to be on the Vale!

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by evie2014
Yeah I applied on 2nd December, Mason as 1st and 2nd choice, then I think I had Jarrett Hall down twice, Liberty Courts and Tennis Courts :smile: you? I'm hoping for Mason self-catered as I want to be on the Vale!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes me too! Mason 1st and 2nd, then Tennis Courts I think, and then Jarrett and then Elgar! I'm really hoping for Mason self-catered but I know how popular it is :frown: I did apply on the first day though so hopefully that will work in my favour! I got a chance to look around on the open day in October, and Mason was so nice! The kitchens were really big and modern and the bedrooms were quite spacious too. Fingers crossed for both of us!
Original post by ZoeeDorkk
It took mine 7 weeks :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

eeek! long wait.. I will be so happy with an offer from Birmingham! Love the campus and the Law course. :smile: Thanks for letting me know!
Anyone got an offer to do Geography at Birmingham? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 924
Original post by xkatiemariee
Yes me too! Mason 1st and 2nd, then Tennis Courts I think, and then Jarrett and then Elgar! I'm really hoping for Mason self-catered but I know how popular it is :frown: I did apply on the first day though so hopefully that will work in my favour! I got a chance to look around on the open day in October, and Mason was so nice! The kitchens were really big and modern and the bedrooms were quite spacious too. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Yes same, I applied first day so yes, fingers crossed! :smile: yeah I looked round in June and got to see the accommodation, so excited about my AVD on 5th Feb :smile: I liked how modern Mason was and how close to the lake it is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 925
Original post by acer0951
eeek! long wait.. I will be so happy with an offer from Birmingham! Love the campus and the Law course. :smile: Thanks for letting me know!

Are you just doing single honours law? I've applied for joint honours of law and criminology :3
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 926
Original post by danni182
What day? i'm on the outskirts of london!

the 19th of Feb, you?
Original post by iLayton
Yeah, I've heard about the remoteness of that campus! Loughborough was just a **** hole! Haha yeah, I'm going to Prague in September, which should be good! That'll probably be it as far as holidays go :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friend has applied to Loughborough... I have tried to tell her :tongue: Prague will make for a fine holiday... I'd be happy with that!:smile:
Reply 928
Original post by ColourDog
My friend has applied to Loughborough... I have tried to tell her :tongue: Prague will make for a fine holiday... I'd be happy with that!:smile:

As long as she doesn't firm it :P yeah, it will be good! Going to Paris also now... £10 on the megabus, absolute bargain!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 929
Original post by Miri321
the 19th of Feb, you?

I've picked the same day! x
Reply 930
Anyone applied to study Sport and Exercise Science :smile:?
Original post by acer0951
Applied for law. No reply yet....

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply? I applied for IR back in December and still haven't been responded to :/
Original post by evie2014
Yes same, I applied first day so yes, fingers crossed! :smile: yeah I looked round in June and got to see the accommodation, so excited about my AVD on 5th Feb :smile: I liked how modern Mason was and how close to the lake it is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know me too, I'm excited to meet the teachers and learn more about the course! Yes me too, I liked Shackleton too but don't want to be on meal plan, and Mason was perfect :tongue:
Hey. Is there any Indian applicant in here? If yes, please reply!. :smile:
Original post by Akshay Anand
Hey. Is there any Indian applicant in here? If yes, please reply!. :smile:

Half Indian! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
pricks didn't give me an unconditional.. i was reaaaally hoping to go on a 5 month long bender while everyone was studying :frown:
Reply 936
Original post by danni182
I've picked the same day! x

Weird coincidence? haha, where are you getting the train from?
Reply 937
Do you get a welcome pack/letter through the post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eawilliams
When did you apply? I applied for IR back in December and still haven't been responded to :/

Sent my application on 17th December and did my LNAT on the 30th December.
Reply 939
Original post by Miri321
Weird coincidence? haha, where are you getting the train from?

It is! I'm not totally sure as I'm going with my uncle he'll drive or we'll take the train from Three Bridges to london then change to birmingham at Euston :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending