The Student Room Group

Girls with thick hair are and look sooooo cool!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missfats
Your more then nice walla! its good to stand up for others as some people just say anything to anyone but not knowing the outcomes of it.

:hugs: keep the good job up, because alot of people appreciate your kind words x and let the haters hate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to know I'm appreciated :hugs: I wish TSR was full of nicer people.
Reply 121
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Glad to know I'm appreciated :hugs: I wish TSR was full of nicer people.

Says the person who goes around insulting others
Original post by Machop

When insulted first. As I've already explained above. If you want to get into an argument with me, PM me, I'm fed up of arguing on here.
Original post by Machop

Reply 124
When insulted first. As I've already explained above. If you want to get into an argument with me, PM me, I'm fed up of arguing on here.

I'm not really bothered. I just found it a little ironic.
If you insult me, I'll insult you back. Deal with it. In all honesty, this doesn't concern you. This is a long running feud between myself and 2ndClass.

I've seen some hideous, personal attacks directed at you that have little to do with your opinions. If I were subject to that, I'd be more than annoyed.
Reply 126
I just came here to read about thick hair :frown:
Original post by Chihiro95
I've seen some hideous, personal attacks directed at you that have little to do with your opinions. If I were subject to that, I'd be more than annoyed.

Yep. It doesn't bother me, but I get a bit annoyed when I'm seen as a bitch for sticking up for myself.
Yes they are
Original post by Sin Alma
I just came here to read about thick hair :frown:

I think it is now?
The hairdressers all hate me.. I'm suprised they don't charge me double the price :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 131
Original post by Staceyc1990
The hairdressers all hate me.. I'm suprised they don't charge me double the price :lol:

I remember once going to get my hair blow dried by a student hairdresser at college and the girl threw a hissy fit she got me cause it was going to take her longer.
Original post by gemmam
I remember once going to get my hair blow dried by a student hairdresser at college and the girl threw a hissy fit she got me cause it was going to take her longer.

Really?! She's not going to make a good hairdresser then! Mines just joke and say I've got so much hair but I think they are probably secretly thinking oh god here she comes again lol

im black so i got the thickest hair of all :afro:

u guys jelly? :colone:
Original post by Lone tiger

I got mini high-top people keep touching it. It's so annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. It's thick.

Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288.jpg
Reply 136
Original post by Lone tiger

Same here. My hair's so thick I could keep a pencil in it without falling out :tongue:
Reply 137
Really?! She's not going to make a good hairdresser then! Mines just joke and say I've got so much hair but I think they are probably secretly thinking oh god here she comes again lol

Yeah the tutor basically told her that if she was working in a salon she would get clients with hair like mine at some point so she shouldn't complain.
Original post by gemmam
Yeah the tutor basically told her that if she was working in a salon she would get clients with hair like mine at some point so she shouldn't complain.

Exactly, she'll just have to get on with it. I had one hairdresser that made me feel a bit crap about my hair as if it was too much trouble so I hair never went back

Reply 139
Exactly, she'll just have to get on with it. I had one hairdresser that made me feel a bit crap about my hair as if it was too much trouble so I hair never went back

I don't blame you, I wouldn't have either.

Quick Reply

Latest