The Student Room Group

applying through ucas twice

Is it possible to apply the same year (so within a week of each application) once for 2014 entry and once for 2015 entry?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by unenlightened
Is it possible to apply the same year (so within a week of each application) once for 2014 entry and once for 2015 entry?
Thanks

You can only have one active application at any time. I think you may be able to apply for some 2014 entry places and some deferred entry places, though your total course applications would still only be up to 5.
Reply 2
Original post by Ronove
You can only have one active application at any time. I think you may be able to apply for some 2014 entry places and some deferred entry places, though your total course applications would still only be up to 5.

I have cancelled the first application. ANd made a second application. On the first there was 5 choices made, on the second, 5 choices made. Is this possible?

Edit:

On the first application I applied to 5 unis.. and sent off and paid. This was all for 2014 entry

The second one hasn't been sent yet, but the 1st one has been terminated. Can I send the second one?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
I have cancelled the first application. ANd made a second application. On the first there was 5 choices made, on the second, 5 choices made. Is this possible?

I'm fairly sure you can't do more than one per cycle. You may be able to call UCAS to reopen the original one and use it to go through Extra or Clearing, if that's something you would be interested in. Otherwise you're going to have to wait and apply in the Autumn.
Reply 4
Original post by Ronove
I'm fairly sure you can't do more than one per cycle. You may be able to call UCAS to reopen the original one and use it to go through Extra or Clearing, if that's something you would be interested in. Otherwise you're going to have to wait and apply in the Autumn.

Thanks for the advice. :smile:
Reply 5
Thanks for the advice. :smile:

You're welcome, good luck with whatever you decide to go for. :smile:
Reply 6

Edit:

On the first application I applied to 5 unis.. and sent off and paid. This was all for 2014 entry

The second one hasn't been sent yet, but the 1st one has been terminated. Can I send the second one?

If you cancelled it within 7 days of applying and got a refund you can send a new application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
You can apply directly through the university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending