Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Clearly me being sardonic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can never tell over the internet.

Never.

Ever.

:tongue:
So are we going to deny the existence of these threads then? That's where we're going? Deny it ever happened and move on while bringing up something unrelated like 'whitenights'?

Reinforces my point really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RamocitoMorales
What's that supposed to mean? :hmmm:

That a lot of us are socially inept vampires. :tongue: Many apologies to all the sociable sun-lovers out there.

Original post by ConsiderScience
A mature respectable environment for people of all races, religions, and genders to gather and sing songs from the 80's.

Obviously.

... I really wouldn't mind that to be quite honest. :biggrin:

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I agree It's disgusting. Luckily I've never had the misfortune of running into such ignorant pathetic human beings in real life. Wonder why.

I know, it's funny isn't it. How coincidental that these people rarely say this **** to your face. :rolleyes: I've encountered sexism, sure, but I've never had the sort of hatred some people exhibit on here.

Original post by AreebWithaHat

there are too many white knights on here and too many misogynists. both sides are *****

Agreed.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
So are we going to deny the existence of these threads then? That's where we're going? Deny it ever happened and move on while bringing up something unrelated like 'whitenights'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of them are troll threads , but whether they are real or troll the only real option is to report them.
Yes they exist there on here frequently but what else can you do ? ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons

I know, it's funny isn't it. How coincidental that these people rarely say this **** to your face. :rolleyes: I've encountered sexism, sure, but I've never had the sort of hatred some people exhibit on here.

I don't say anything on here I wouln;t be happy to say to anyone's face, but weirdly these idiots are mysteriously absent from real life.

Bunch of pussies if you ask me
Original post by MJ1012
When I read "women hating men" I thought " finally you've acknowledged that women do that on TSR too, maybe she's not as one sided as I originally thought."
Then it all made sense.

Original post by Steevee
Yep, all of us men dislike some of you women because of your vaginas, not because of your personality or opinions.

Ironic isn't it? That you say it's sexist to see you as just 'women' and yet as soon as you receive negativity you forget the fact that you're a person and assume it must be because you're a woman. Hypocrisy once again.

I knew someone would say this, lol. I never said all men. Next.

Original post by xDave-
That missed hyphen completely destroys that first sentence. Now I can't tell if women hate men or men hate women, and I will never know.

That was very cleverly inserted into the thread by my own creative intelligence :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Specifically the women hating men. It's scary how many men really despise women on here.

I didn't care much for feminism before I came here but this has really opened my eyes on how much hate women received in the past and that they continue to receive even now. I've only been here since November last year and I'm sure there have been in excess of a 100 woman hating threads.

It's truly terrifying what many men think about women out there. The fact that its anonymous opinions really could only mean that many people you see in real life have this horrible opinions. How did this happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to give you a hug :frown:

You just have to remember most guys aren't like that and even many that are will grow out of it :smile:

I left for a long time because of it but if you don't let it get you down and learn to laugh at it and wind them up its not so bad.

Are you at uni yet? It was definitely uni that opened my eyes to the full scale of the issue...
I don't say anything on here I wouln;t be happy to say to anyone's face, but weirdly these idiots are mysteriously absent from real life.

everyone is brave on the internet, sad but true.
Reply 29

Amen to that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, just pretend that thread about why you shouldn't have joint accounts because women will take all your money never happened. Or the one about why women have to be thin because men don't have enough high quality females. Or that eveyr time someone mentions rape, FALSE ACCUSATIONS PEOPLE!!1! gets mentioned.

That never happens

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was busy agreeing with you. :smile: And so does Tyrion.
also OP you'll find the 'women-hating men' are usually the ones that don't 'get any' so take their sexual frustrations out on girls on the internet. these ppl tend to be quiet as hell and very timid irl.

don't get too worked up.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AreebWithaHat
everyone is brave on the internet, sad but true.

It's just irritating, like I have no problem with people with different opinions but when people with less balls than my nan post horrible statements attacking women/gays/ethnic minorities, it really annoys me.

Original post by redferry
Amen to that.

:biggrin:
Reply 34

Posted from TSR Mobile

congratulations, do you want a medal for having eyes?

The whiteknights and misogynists are similar in numbers, and then there are tons of people ~85% of male users who don't fall into either of those.

Yet some of the female users on here seem to extrapolate like crazy and believe that there are 1 in 5 vendetta's per thread. The term 'hate' is quite a subjective term anyway so there's also that to take into account
(edited 10 years ago)
I am not exaggerating, maybe you don't spend as much time on here as I do. Not only threads, but in completely unrelated threads where another misogynist brings up another sexist statement.

Of course I'm not actually terrified, why would I be? As long as I don't come across such people in real life then I'm quite content actually, I just think it shows the reality that a lot of men in real life genuinely hate women and its more prevalent than the other way around.

And that's your opinion, whether it is worthy of a thread is my business and my concern.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The actual woman-haters are probably really quiet and subdued in real life, I would be more worried about the male feminists tbh
Reply 37
To be fair this site is just full of morons

And you're the biggest one.

Nice attention seeking new avatar btw.

Inb4 whiteknights.
Reply 38
Yeah, just pretend that thread about why you shouldn't have joint accounts because women will take all your money never happened. Or the one about why women have to be thin because men don't have enough high quality females. Or that eveyr time someone mentions rape, FALSE ACCUSATIONS PEOPLE!!1! gets mentioned.

That never happens

And in response we men will pretend the 'Teach men not to rape!' threads don't exist, along with the 'MRAs are all just women-haters who don't get any' threads and all those in the similar vein. The 'hate' goes both ways, you've been around long enough to see that. If you fail to acknowledge it then it's really just telling of your own bias,
Original post by Sean O Pry
And you're the biggest one.

Nice attention seeking new avatar btw.

Inb4 whiteknights.

Nice ad hominem

It's the same avatar as before.

Inb4 neckbeards arrive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending