The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4200
Original post by lia3010
No :s-smilie: I got a 2 week email, then the 7 week email and then the Christmas email saying that I should add another 2 weeks, but haven't heard back from them since & now I'm in my 7 week email, so still waiting and I'm really asking myself where the offer holders for IR are cause till now I have just read that there have been rejections, but nobody is saying, that they've got an offer for IR.. makes me so nervous :s-smilie: but it's good that we're still being considered if you think about the rejections they have sent to a few.

In case you'd like to know, there are two people from our school who have got their offers for IR. One in December, and the other just came through last friday. Don't be so nervous I'm sure your offer is on its way :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Rejected for Phil&Econ :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Capricancer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Today?! Someone else has been rejected for Econ today. Sorry man :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected from Government and History :frown:
Original post by historyse5
Rejected from Government and History :frown:

Today? Did you get the 4 week email? I applied for straight History

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracelich
Today? Did you get the 4 week email? I applied for straight History

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, today :s-smilie:

I got a 2 week email, saying they'd get back to me within 7 weeks (plus 2 extra for holidays)...

I wouldn't worry though, I didn't get in because they didn't count my Greek A-Level (which was an a) and that left me with AABC as grades which aren't good so I'm sure you'll be fine

I got a 2 week email, saying they'd get back to me within 7 weeks (plus 2 extra for holidays)...

I wouldn't worry though, I didn't get in because they didn't count my Greek A-Level (which was an a) and that left me with AABC as grades which aren't good so I'm sure you'll be fine

Ok, I've had all of those emails. Why wouldn't they count Greek A level? Your grades are still good. Really sorry about the rejection, I hope you're successful with your other choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, I've had all of those emails. Why wouldn't they count Greek A level? Your grades are still good. Really sorry about the rejection, I hope you're successful with your other choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry should've made it clearer, I'm Greek (though I live in London) and so they discounted it! But thanks, and I hope you're successful!
Reply 4208
Sorry should've made it clearer, I'm Greek (though I live in London) and so they discounted it! But thanks, and I hope you're successful!

May I ask you, when did you apply?
Reply 4209
Original post by SB77
In case you'd like to know, there are two people from our school who have got their offers for IR. One in December, and the other just came through last friday. Don't be so nervous I'm sure your offer is on its way :smile:

Thanks for the information :smile: I really hope that it is like that.. still I'm extremely nervous these days because I'm sure that I'll hear back from them in the next 2 weeks.
Today?! Someone else has been rejected for Econ today. Sorry man :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh :frown: really disappointed been rejected by both oxford and lse now

yeh :frown: really disappointed been rejected by both oxford and lse now

When did you guys apply? Sorry and best of luck in your other choices.
Original post by Blackfyre
When did you guys apply? Sorry and best of luck in your other choices.

Early November, I was at the end of my 7 week period last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
rejection for BSc Accounting and Finance :eek:
Original post by siddshah06
rejection for BSc Accounting and Finance :eek:

When did you apply, and what was the last time frame email you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh really? when!? what were your grades like?
When did you apply, and what was the last time frame email you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied on 12th November , and received the 7 week email on the 22nd November ! ..which was supposed to end this coming friday (9 weeks including 2 week christmas break)
Original post by bshrestha
ahh really? when!? what were your grades like?

today :frown:

i got 6A*s and 2As and a B for GCSE and AAAABB in Scottish Highers + AS. But they said it was down to my personal statement as to why i was rejected.
(edited 10 years ago)

i got 8A*s and 2As for GCSE and AAAAAB in Scottish Highers. But they said it was down to my personal statement as to why i was rejected.

Sorry to hear about it. How was your personal statement weak? In your opinion? Details, details please!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got 8A*s and 2As for GCSE and AAAAAB in Scottish Highers. But they said it was down to my personal statement as to why i was rejected.

Omfg I am probably going to get rejected too, I talked about politics too much in my personal statement. Did you get the strongest email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending