The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer!! Interview on the 10th December :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2761
Original post by Tinck1234
Just got an offer!! Interview on the 10th December :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yaaaaay congrats!! how did you feel the interview went? and also did you send them your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheRedPineapple
10th december and I uploaded my certificates before the interview

So you have two offers now!? Congratulations!!! :smile:
Original post by aspiringmedic1
So you have two offers now!? Congratulations!!! :smile:

I know! Last year I got 4 rejections and only 1 interview. I am actually totally surprised at myself. Mixed feelings :smile:
Original post by nana96
yaaaaay congrats!! how did you feel the interview went? and also did you send them your AS certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: I thought it went OK initially and then the more I read on here the worse I thought it had gone haha. And sent them my passport on Thursday but not my AS certificates :smile:
Original post by nana96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. I had thought i botched it, but apparently not. I didnt think it went very well to be honest. Good luck with yours!
Reply 2766
Original post by Tinck1234

Original post by TheRedPineapple
Just got an offer! Interview was early December, came through portal just now!

HUGE congratulations:smile: See the wait was worth it:biggrin:
Reply 2767
Just got an offer!! Literally was 90% certain it was going to be a rejection.
I know how worried I've been recently, so for anyone wondering-

My interview was on 10th December. I felt it went pretty poorly, genuinely could have answered everything better.
I got asked to upload my passport and AS certificates on the 16th of December... so quite a wait.

To those waiting, know this is not at all reassuring, but you will hear so soon- when you're least expecting it!
Original post by kajal909
Just got an offer!! Literally was 90% certain it was going to be a rejection.
I know how worried I've been recently, so for anyone wondering-

My interview was on 10th December. I felt it went pretty poorly, genuinely could have answered everything better.
I got asked to upload my passport and AS certificates on the 16th of December... so quite a wait.

To those waiting, know this is not at all reassuring, but you will hear so soon- when you're least expecting it!

Massive well done. Especially as you waited so long and weren't hopeful aha, you deserve this. :smile:
Reply 2769
Well done to all you guys with offers, you must be over the moon! And to those who haven't heard yet, like me, good luck and don't stress out.
Reply 2770
Original post by GCSE-help
I think they will interview everyone in January first and then pick a portion of them to send offers to, maybe by the end of the month. Remember the way Kings do this, we compete against people who are being interviewed at the same time as us. They give offers on a rolling basis.

So we just wait? and hope for offers sometime this month?
got an offer today! had my interview on 15th January
Original post by Rosine
So we just wait? and hope for offers sometime this month?

I have a feeling we'll hear this month, offers or rejections. This is just because last year people interviewed in January mostly heard by the end of the month. Let's hope we hear, I'd rather get rejected now than in March. I'm sure most people will be with me on this aha :colondollar:
Original post by drmedicine
got an offer today! had my interview on 15th January

Niceeeee one!!!!! How did you feel the interview went?
Reply 2774
Original post by GCSE-help
I have a feeling we'll hear this month, offers or rejections. This is just because last year people interviewed in January mostly heard by the end of the month. Let's hope we hear, I'd rather get rejected now than in March. I'm sure most people will be with me on this aha :colondollar:

I feel exactly the same way...:tongue:
Reply 2775
Congratulations to everyone with offers today! I can only imagine how excited must be! :tongue:
How are people hearing back after having their interviews on the 15th/16th of Jan! I hate King's!! I can't stop checking my portal...Congrats to you guys btw :P
Anyone have any idea what time of day these offers are coming through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine
Congratulations to everyone with offers today! I can only imagine how excited must be! :tongue:

Second ur sentiment ..... We have to use our positive and vivid imagination ..........,.....hopefully ( says he after chewing through the new nails which replaced the old devoured ones !!!) oh lordy ..... ( song ... No blasphemy ...... Lolz )
It will happen .... It will happeen .... It will happen ........ Ok ? ( smiles nervously ... Sweating and biting nails 😭😿🙀😬)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2779
Finally got offer! !!! Had interview on 4th so dont give up hope guys.

Quick Reply

Latest