The Student Room Group

A question for the women folk.

Say you had a boyfriend, but you knew another guy liked you. But he respected your relationship and waited for you, would that make you like him more or less, basically would waiting improve his chances of getting hookup with you for long term relationship material?
Wouldn't this completely depend on a) the type of person she is and b) the strength of her current relationship, effectively making this question meaningless if you were looking for self-affirmation?
Reply 2
Original post by MangoFreak
Wouldn't this completely depend on a) the type of person she is and b) the strength of her current relationship, effectively making this question meaningless if you were looking for self-affirmation?
IDK i think all people are equal
Original post by toola
IDK i think all people are equal

That might possibly be the most inane response I've had to any question in the last month.
Reply 4
Original post by MangoFreak
That might possibly be the most inane response I've had to any question in the last month.
yeah well maybe you need some ethics
Original post by toola
Say you had a boyfriend, but you knew another guy liked you. But he respected your relationship and waited for you, would that make you like him more or less, basically would waiting improve his chances of getting hookup with you for long term relationship material?

So he waited and circled like a vulture, expecting her relationship to fail? Just waiting for the right time to swoop in?

So he stalked his prey, like a big cat would its wounded prey, waiting for it to be in a position of weakness so you he capitalise on it and get their prize?:biggrin::biggrin:
I think I'd probably like him exactly the same, but just appreciate the fact that he respects that I'm in a relationship and isn't trying anything on.

Quick Reply

Latest