The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2780
Original post by hello101
Second ur sentiment ..... We have to use our positive and vivid imagination ..........,.....hopefully ( says he after chewing through the new nails which replaced the old devoured ones !!!) oh lordy ..... ( song ... No blasphemy ...... Lolz )
It will happen .... It will happeen .... It will happen ........ Ok ? ( smiles nervously ... Sweating and biting nails 😭😿🙀😬)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahaha! Hope only fades with every passing day. Do you know how many tubs of Ice cream I've consumed whilst on TSR because of the anticipation?!! :tongue:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2781
Original post by buvraj
Finally got offer! !!! Had interview on 4th so dont give up hope guys.

Woaah Congratulations youu! :tongue:
Original post by GCSE-help
Niceeeee one!!!!! How did you feel the interview went?

Thought it went really well, was personal statement heavy, so as long as you know it inside out you'll do well
Original post by drmedicine
Thought it went really well, was personal statement heavy, so as long as you know it inside out you'll do well

Thanks! I had mine yesterday, waffled on the first question but felt I recovered ok. Don't know if I've done enough :frown: Hope they understand the nerves for the first question
Original post by buvraj

How did u feel it went?
Original post by drmedicine

What time was yours? i also had my interview that day. Well done btw!!!
Reply 2786
Original post by futuredoc999
How did u feel it went?

Honestly i thought it went fairly well. I was able to answer most of the questions they threw at me pretty well only stuttering occasionally when they started to put a bit more pressure.
Original post by VigneshSB
Hey guys, just wanted your advice on something. I had an interview yesterday, and I made the interviewers laugh once or twice, and they kept smiling the whole interview and didn't even interrupt me once. I'm really nervous however, because I heard that they are supposed to grill you and make you feel like a loser... :frown: Is this a bad sign? Should I have been more serious, and smiled less?

no
Reply 2788
Just letting you guys know that I got an offer today! I had my interview on the 10th December, so I have been waiting for aaaages so if you're in the same position, don't worry! Also, I was asked to upload my passport last week so if you are, then hopefully it's a good sign :smile:
SO PEOPLE WHO HAVE OFFERS AND WERE ASKED TO UPLOAD PASSPORT ... HAD U GUYS UPLOADED THEM PRIOR TO INTERVIEW ??? So u effectively uploaded them twice ?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cactus8
Just letting you guys know that I got an offer today! I had my interview on the 10th December, so I have been waiting for aaaages so if you're in the same position, don't worry! Also, I was asked to upload my passport last week so if you are, then hopefully it's a good sign :smile:

How did you feel it went? :smile:
Reply 2791
SO PEOPLE WHO HAVE OFFERS AND WERE ASKED TO UPLOAD PASSPORT ... HAD U GUYS UPLOADED THEM PRIOR TO INTERVIEW ??? So u effectively uploaded them twice ?????

Posted from TSR Mobile

someone please answer this question :colondollar:
Original post by Rosine

I didn't upload mine prior to interview. Prior to interview i only uploaded academic certificates. After interview i was asked a while later to upload passport. So only once for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had to upload my passport after interview (despite already uploading it before interview) so that makes a total if two for me.

However, I haven't actually been given on offer yet (or a rejection for that matter) so my inputs rather irrelevant. Lol :smile:

But I would like to know the answer to this from others who have actually been offered a place!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2794
Original post by GCSE-help
How did you feel it went? :smile:

I personally thought that my interview went pretty well. Not amazing, but I was fairly happy when I came out of it, as they had been really friendly so it was such a relaxed atmosphere.
Reply 2795
Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy
I have had to upload my passport after interview (despite already uploading it before interview) so that makes a total if two for me.

However, I haven't actually been given on offer yet (or a rejection for that matter) so my inputs rather irrelevant. Lol :smile:

But I would like to know the answer to this from others who have actually been offered a place!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hadn't uploaded mine before interview, and then got asked to do it for the first time a week before I received my offer. If they do ask you to upload it again then I would guess that it's a good sign, otherwise I don't really see the point in them asking. Good luck!
Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy

Posted from TSR Mobile

No input is irrelevant ! Grateful to all the responses so far !! Please people answer this ( i think kings would only ask for upload to people who havent uploaded but i dont know ..... If they are asking twice ... Its a little loop hole we have found ... Shhhhhh.... Normally it js leading to offers ... ( i said nothing lol) ... Shhhhh........ Lolz lol lol lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
No input is irrelevant ! Grateful to the responses so far !! Please people answer this ( i think kings would only ask for upload to people who havent uploaded but i dont know ..... If they are asking twice ... Its a little loop hole we have found ... Shhhhhh.... Normally it js leading to offers ... ( i said nothing lol) ... Shhhhh........ Lolz lol lol lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi

I uploaded mine before my interview on 9th Jan but only today I received an email saying thank you and they had received them.
Not sure if this is what you're looking for.
Reply 2798
Original post by Rosine

Yes I uploaded twice and the offer came a day later.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2799
Original post by buvraj

Congrats! Is this 4th December? Mine was the 5th dec and I'm still waiting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest