The Student Room Group

Tips on how to smoke sheesha

I've been exposed to this corporate environment for six months now. Have slid in quite nicely. People ask me for help, calls me on my phone, the big guys say pleasant words etc etcetera.

Forward forward forward one of my colleagues asked me to hang with them and their team for sheesha and bs for a weekend/evening

And the problem is I can't smoke sheesha like anyone. If I breath out hardly any smoke will get out and it will last like only 2 seconds. My bro and my old friends used to piss out smoke for like 5-10 secs which I wasn't bothered about until now...

so I need some tips to how to smoke sheesha

Scroll to see replies

I can't give you advice on how to smoke sheesha but I can give you advice on how to smoke sharkeisha
Just suck.
How about spit it out of your mouth and don't give in to peer pressure.

Noob.
Reply 4
Too complicated... You will never learn.
Reply 5
Original post by Lord Frieza

Noob.

Not giving into peer pressure = Loner
Original post by Apocrypha

Sad...
Reply 7
Original post by RedArrow
I've been exposed to this corporate environment for six months now. Have slid in quite nicely. People ask me for help, calls me on my phone, the big guys say pleasant words etc etcetera.

Forward forward forward one of my colleagues asked me to hang with them and their team for sheesha and bs for a weekend/evening

And the problem is I can't smoke sheesha like anyone. If I breath out hardly any smoke will get out and it will last like only 2 seconds. My bro and my old friends used to piss out smoke for like 5-10 secs which I wasn't bothered about until now...

so I need some tips to how to smoke sheesha

Breathe in twice and hold it for 4 seconds. Breathe out and you'll be the same as everyone else.
Original post by Apocrypha

Not giving in to peer pressure = Having some balls = Gained respect = Proper friends made = Not loner
Original post by WoodyMKC
Not giving in to peer pressure = Having some balls = Gained respect = Proper friends made = Not loner

I have a question...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck. If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I have a question...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck. If a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I have no idea, I'm just a cowboy :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by Gjaykay
Breathe in twice and hold it for 4 seconds. Breathe out and you'll be the same as everyone else.

I don't want look weird....but I guess the above is a baby step? Last time i tried i choked really bad and got my eyes red. But that was a few years ago.... I better than that now =p

Original post by Just Another Girly
Just suck.

I can't reply to this, but i wanted to reply somethin =D

Noob.

I like to hang with these guys as they are cool :cool:

Also your username is Frieza. You are lame.

Original post by WoodyMKC

Touche
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't want look weird....but I guess the above is a baby step? Last time i tried i choked really bad and got my eyes red. But that was a few years ago.... I better than that now =p

I disagree

Also your username is Frieza. You are lame.

You sound like a 12 year old about to smoke for the first time lololol
Reply 14
You sound like a 12 year old about to smoke for the first time lololol

still better than "lord frieza" :biggrin:
still better than "lord frieza" :biggrin:

Dude wtf is your name.

'Red Arrow' LOL, to back it up, it's literally a 'red arrow' pointing to an empty space which probably symbolises the emptiness that is within your cranium.

Go smoke your toxic fumes kid, you're cool enough on TSR anyway <3
I can't reply to this, but i wanted to reply somethin =D

Okay yes it sounds dodgy :tongue: but really thats all you do. :yep: Then you just hold it in for a bit and release. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Dude wtf is your name.

'Red Arrow' LOL, to back it up, it's literally a 'red arrow' pointing to an empty space which probably symbolises the emptiness that is within your cranium.

Go smoke your toxic fumes kid, you're cool enough on TSR anyway <3

And you think a "Lord Frieza" with a picture of a deluded hermaphrodite is better? :biggrin:

I'm not surprised at all :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 18

If you think they are cool, then you are an idiot. I tell you from experience.
And you think a "Lord Frieza" with a picture of a deluded hermaphrodite is better? :biggrin:

I'm not surprised at all :biggrin::biggrin:

Lord Frieza will destroy all monkeys...

Apart from his 'lipstick' how is he a hermaphrodite? -_-

Quick Reply

Latest