The Student Room Group

Flight Lessons

hi everyone.. hope you're all well.

This is mainly for the Aerospace students. I study Aerospace Systems Engineering with Pilot Studies and was wondering if any of you could recommend any affordable light schools and if there are any funding schemes that you know of cause my uni is providing no funding at all which is quite depressing?

Many thanks xx
Hey, sorry this don't answer your question but : what is a good University for Aerospace? I am really interested in aeronautical engineering and want to become a commercial airline one day... Are there many jobs available for aerospace (if not would mechanical engineering help? )

Original post by rafellaa
hi everyone.. hope you're all well.

This is mainly for the Aerospace students. I study Aerospace Systems Engineering with Pilot Studies and was wondering if any of you could recommend any affordable light schools and if there are any funding schemes that you know of cause my uni is providing no funding at all which is quite depressing?

Many thanks xx

The best thing I know of is to join the University Air Squadron. Although it is pretty hard to get into and will be a commitment you can get taught how to fly and receive lesson. I'm not 100% sure on everything but I'd look into that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ssargithan
Hey, sorry this don't answer your question but : what is a good University for Aerospace? I am really interested in aeronautical engineering and want to become a commercial airline one day... Are there many jobs available for aerospace (if not would mechanical engineering help? )

Do tell me how that goes.

Quick Reply

Latest