The Student Room Group

Who do you rate as a perfect 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lone tiger
i think....

how can one be a 10 with a face infested with spots...its literally like a minefield

she gets a -1 for every spot...

so her final score is over -9000

Outside the video? Yes. Though I already said that.
Original post by Stylo92
Scarlett Johansson

Shes got a nice balcony but shes too sultry for me.
Reply 182
Original post by Aoide
Natalie Dormer :closedeyes:

I dunno if I'd give anyone a perfect rating, but she's waaaaay the hell up there :wink: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that :tongue:
Original post by Fuja
I believe we have the same taste in both genders :L

Indeed! We have perfect taste.
Also Selina Kyle.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Also Selina Kyle.

Well Anne Hathaway as catwoman most certainly was a 10. She's a 10 anyway.
Original post by elpistolero7
Well Anne Hathaway as catwoman most certainly was a 10. She's a 10 anyway.

Agreed. She is amazing
My fiance, im 26 and we have been together for 8 years, since we were kids, I would never want anyone else.
Reply 188
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Agreed. She is amazing

Always wanted to ask you, do you know Romy Schneider? She was hugely popular in Germany (she played Sissi in the three titular movies that we still watch over Christmas in Germany and became a star after that) and France.
Original post by danny111
Always wanted to ask you, do you know Romy Schneider? She was hugely popular in Germany (she played Sissi in the three titular movies that we still watch over Christmas in Germany and became a star after that) and France.

Just looked her up hadn't heard of her before
Reply 190
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Shes got a nice balcony but shes too sultry for me.

How is that a bad thing? ha
Reply 191
Victoria Justice with bigger boobs
Original post by Stylo92
How is that a bad thing? ha

Basically she is hot but I prefer cute over sexy, personal preference. I wouldnt refuse obviously, but given the choice of anyone I wouldnt choose her.
Reply 193
Basically,

[video="youtube;xEcMG2Jvx3k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEcMG2Jvx3k[/video]
Katheryn Winnick.

Katheryn-Winnick-pr16.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 195
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Basically she is hot but I prefer cute over sexy, personal preference. I wouldnt refuse obviously, but given the choice of anyone I wouldnt choose her.

Fair enough. Who do you rate as a ten?
Reply 196
Scarlett Johansson, Amber Heard, Christina Hendricks, Jessica Alba and Sofia Vergara.
Original post by Stylo92
Fair enough. Who do you rate as a ten?

Girls can be sexy but they also have to have some element of cuteness, and I dont really associate SJ with cute for some reason. Im probably not making a lot of sense xD

Off the top of my head I couldnt really say. I dont think I know enough about my own tastes to see someone as a '10'. I think Emilia Clarke is stunning though, and Id like Taylor Swift if she werent so goddamn annoying, Sienna Miller, Shakira, Adriana Lima, Natalie Portman.
Lauren Mayberry of Chvrches
TIob9C3.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 199
Jennifer Lawrence is literally perfect in my eyes. I'm straight apart from when it comes to her. As for guys, I don't know any who I deem perfect to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest