The Student Room Group

How many pillows do you sleep on?

Poll

On how many pillows do you sleep?

Is there any proven theories/myths that for example sleeping on two pillows rather than one is better or maybe it in fact reduces the blood flow to your brain?

Anyways, on how many pillows do you usually sleep?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

What does that mean? :redface:
I start with 2 but one is always on the floor when I wake up :tongue:
One!
Original post by AlligatorSky

What does that mean? :redface:

That you're a freak! :eek:
Original post by SoftPunch
Is there any proven theories/myths that for example sleeping on two pillows rather than one is better or maybe it in fact reduces the blood flow to your brain?

Anyways, on how many pillows do you usually sleep?

2 but I bunch so the height is more like a few.
One, I feel my neck hurts if I use more.
Reply 7
3, one feather pillow with 2 memory foam pillows on top of it. I simply cannot sleep if the order is wrong.
Reply 8
Original post by Kilroy8
I start with 2 but one is always on the floor when I wake up :tongue:

I usually sleep on one, but sometimes even that one ends up on the floor. It's so annoying searching for it in the middle of the night!!! :angry:
Reply 9
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
That you're a freak! :eek:

I start with 2. They tend to disappear.

Does that make me even more of a freak? :eek:
I start with 2. They tend to disappear.

Does that make me even more of a freak? :eek:

Yes.
Reply 11
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
Yes.

Fml
Reply 12
Fml

Freak.
Reply 13
Original post by Spratty
Freak.

Fmlx2
Two usually, but I frequently wake up with less than that and the others are nowhere to be found...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have to have another one on my side against the wall because a couple of years ago my sister (who shared a room with me at the time) told me that she saw a spider on the wall my bed was against. I slept in my living room every single day for 6 weeks after. :innocent: I have no idea if she actually saw it or if she was dreaming it because she was barely awake at the time but it freaks me out so badly that I will sleep without a pillow if I have to use my one to cover the wall if the wall's pillow is missing. :redface:
Reply 17
I sleep on two, one makes my neck hurt...

Is it weird if I sleep with my head to the right... I lie on my stomach and barely put my head on the pillow at all. But when I sleep on the left I sleep in the foetal position with my head fully on the pillow?

I also cocoon myself in my duvet.

One of my cats sleeps next to me on two pillows also. (double bed)
Reply 18

my pillow must be very flat otherwise it hurts my neck
Original post by SoftPunch
I usually sleep on one, but sometimes even that one ends up on the floor. It's so annoying searching for it in the middle of the night!!! :angry:

Heh, yeah. I reach down to the floor to try and search around and find it, but once when I did that I picked up more than just a pillow. A huge spider decided he wanted to share the bed with me. I'm not scared of spiders but I don't really fancy sharing a bed with one. Little bugger, just threw him out the window :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest