The Student Room Group

african cannibal eats muslims in 'revenge' attack.

i don't really have a point to posting this just that its shocking and i am surprised it is not on the news more. very graphic pictures from the daily mail -- yes, its the mail but they have the most pictures. i am sure other papers also carry the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542662/Footage-emerged-cannibal-eating-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by imtelling
i don't really have a point to posting this just that its shocking and i am surprised it is not on the news more. very graphic pictures from the daily mail -- yes, its the mail but they have the most pictures. i am sure other papers also carry the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542662/Footage-emerged-cannibal-eating-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html

I mean I think that whilst this is tragic and shocking the most shocking thing, the thing that always astounds me about humans is how crowds just stand and watch. You can literally see people in the pictures smiling. I am not saying they should intervene because I understand self-preservation and not wanting to die, but how can anyone watch? I don't understand things like this but then it feels like I come from a different world sometimes to the one some of these things happen on.
Reply 2
disgusting human beings
Stories like these make me so glad I'm fortunate enough to be English.
Reply 4
Original post by I like school
I mean I think that whilst this is tragic and shocking the most shocking thing, the thing that always astounds me about humans is how crowds just stand and watch. You can literally see people in the pictures smiling. I am not saying they should intervene because I understand self-preservation and not wanting to die, but how can anyone watch? I don't understand things like this but then it feels like I come from a different world sometimes to the one some of these things happen on.

What? They killed the men. Why would they bother to stop someone eating one?
Original post by I like school

The people in the crowd were the ones that killed the men that the cannibal ate. He only ate them when they were dead.

Learn 2 read.
Reply 6
central-African *

Not everywhere in Africa is like this smh
Reply 7
May God give Muslims in Central African Republic victory.

Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Stories like these make me so glad I'm fortunate enough to be English.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bryan

Guess you're not fortunate enough to be English.
Reply 8
Original post by Fizzel
Don't kid yourself our society is so different. You only have to look at the transformation ordinary people underwent during the brief lack of law and order in the London riots then extrapolate that to a country as unstable and lawless as the Central African Republic.

but eating another person ?????????
Reply 9
Original post by Padwas
but eating another person ?????????

How is that so different to eating, say horsemeat? We don't do it in the UK. Doesn't mean it's inherently disgusting.
Reply 10
Original post by Ronove
How is that so different to eating, say horsemeat? We don't do it in the UK. Doesn't mean it's inherently disgusting.

there is a difference between eating a person and an animal
Reply 11
He's done it twice now. What a disgusting man.
Reply 12
Original post by Padwas
there is a difference between eating a person and an animal

We are animals.
Reply 13
Original post by Ronove
We are animals.

superior and better developed animals

which is why nobody cares if you eat a chicken leg in public but if you ate a human leg in public you would spent the rest of your life in a mental hospital
Reply 14
Original post by Padwas
superior and better developed animals

which is why nobody cares if you eat a chicken leg in public but if you ate a human leg in public you would spent the rest of your life in a mental hospital

You would spend some time in psychiatric care if you were deemed to be mentally ill enough to present a danger to yourself or others. What is more likely is that you would spend some time in prison, given that cannibalism is illegal in the UK.
Reply 15
Original post by Ronove
You would spend some time in psychiatric care if you were deemed to be mentally ill enough to present a danger to yourself or others. What is more likely is that you would spend some time in prison, given that cannibalism is illegal in the UK.

doesn't matter where you would spend it . its unacceptable full stop
Reply 16
Original post by Padwas

To you.
Reply 17
Original post by Ronove
To you.

to me the government and most people :smile:
thats why its illegal
Reply 18
Original post by Padwas
to me the government and most people :smile:
thats why its illegal

I'm willing to bet that the reason it is illegal is not the reason you object to it.
Original post by Ronove
We are animals.

Original post by Padwas

This argument isn't getting anywhere, Padwas eat some chicken and Ronove go eat some human leg.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending