The Student Room Group

Best advice to get laid - for men

Go to the gym and work out.
You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

Bitches love a man.

Scroll to see replies

So insightful.
He is right though. All these whiny guys trying to comment on girls' tastes in men, when in actual fact they complain because they are physically attracted to an attractive woman who does not reciprocate. Unless you have some kind of disability or condition (no, overeating and laziness are not conditions) that prevent you from enjoying the benefits of exercise and keeping fit, then pipe down.
Reply 3
I'l second that tbh, if you don't have the looks then a good body is priceless in the hunting process :wink:
Reply 4
Yeah at least there's hope for us unattractive guys as long as we can work on a killer body.

My height would work well with it (6'2) but I'm just a lazy bastard. I'm too lazy for women too, to the point where my mates say I'm asexual.
Reply 5
Original post by OrangeSlacks
Girls be honest, Is it really that big of a deal? I'm gonna be doing finance at uni next , year and I own my own on-line retail business. My body is just simply average. I'm naturally lean but I've got a little flab down there I'm 5,10 and weight 10.5 stone. I think I'm the bees knees but if OP is right maybe I should hit the gym.

Hit the gym. You know it's the right thing to do.
Girls be honest, Is it really that big of a deal? I'm gonna be doing finance at uni next , year and I own my own on-line retail business. My body is just simply average. I'm naturally lean but I've got a little flab down there I'm 5,10 and weight 10.5 stone. I think I'm the bees knees but if OP is right maybe I should hit the gym.

Hit the gym and get that alpha body that the ladies love. It is a big deal to them. Personality is more important later - let's face it, we judge things by eye first, right? If something is not attractive, chances are you won't go over to find out more, no matter how wonderfully amazing it might truly be. Both genders are exactly the same.
Protect themselves from what?

Also Justin Bieber is hot tbh so...
Coming from 'the dragon born' ;S

Lol, good one.

But come on , what the OP is saying, is more or less the right thing isn't it? Even if one does not exercise to improve their physical attractiveness, the health benefits it brings are very very very well known. That's enough of an incentive on its own, isn't it?
Yeah man, no I'm not thinking of reasons not to, my dad has some machines at his house, so when he lets me back in (he has kicked me out, Im in a shelter atm) I'll give them a go.

Aw man, that's bad, but yeah at least you want to do it. Btw, if you are looking to keep fit without machines for now, Google "prison workout" and have a look at some of the results - you will find routines that prisoners use to keep themselves in shape without any equipment whatsoever, and they are great. It's amazing the workout that a few sets of burpees can give you.
lol @ all of this.
Op may sound like a douche but it's safe to say that it deffo helps. But then that should go without saying.
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Aw man, that's bad, but yeah at least you want to do it. Btw, if you are looking to keep fit without machines for now, Google "prison workout" and have a look at some of the results - you will find routines that prisoners use to keep themselves in shape without any equipment whatsoever, and they are great. It's amazing the workout that a few sets of burpees can give you.

I might have a look at that myself, good tip.

Look, every girl will be different. But very few physically fit girls are instantly attracted to flab and breathlessness.
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
I might have a look at that myself, good tip.

Look, every girl will be different. But very few physically fit girls are instantly attracted to flab and breathlessness.

Thank you! And yeah, the prison workouts are excellent, I have been as out of breath from pyramid sets of burpees (you'll see these in your search) as I have been from a 45min HIIT cardio session in the gym. The workouts are great because even being unable to afford gym membership isn't an excuse - all you need is space and a little time.
Reply 14
Yeah man, no I'm not thinking of reasons not to, my dad has some machines at his house, so when he lets me back in (he has kicked me out, Im in a shelter atm) I'll give them a go.

Check out a book written by Charles Bronson (not the actor but Britain's most violent inmate) called Solitary Fitness. This guy got jacked when all he had in his little cell was a bed, chair, toilet and a small towel. I guess he got most of his cardio from smashing up guards lol.
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Thank you! And yeah, the prison workouts are excellent, I have been as out of breath from pyramid sets of burpees (you'll see these in your search) as I have been from a 45min HIIT cardio session in the gym. The workouts are great because even being unable to afford gym membership isn't an excuse - all you need is space and a little time.

I have a gym membership but it's nice to have a work out to do at home too, I've been looking it up. Adopting this ****. :biggrin: Thanks again.
Reply 16
If you're the kind of guy who is looking for 'advice on how to get laid' I would say your best bet is to not follow the advice of the kind of guy who would post said advice. Especially when all that he recommends is to go to the gym. If all you want is just that, to get laid, then yeah being attractive and having the ideal body is probably the right way to attract the kind of girl with the same interests, but don't assume that all girls desire a guy with a 'ripped' kind of body. Although a muscular physique shows good health and that you maintain fitness. there is still a concept which exists called 'personal preference' and there are plenty of girls out there who go for skinny and chubbier guys!
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
I have a gym membership but it's nice to have a work out to do at home too, I've been looking it up. Adopting this ****. :biggrin: Thanks again.

Yeah, it's hard to make time for the gym everyday. Also, these prison workouts make great exercise if you are bouncing back from minor injury, as you are not utilizing any resistance other than your own weight. Good luck, and no need to thank me - besides, you are the one who wants to do this, and wanting to be fit and healthy (for whatever reason, health/attractiveness/both), is half the battle.
Ermmm .. Justin bibers pretty fit ya knoww ..i only like guys over 5'10 n weigh over or around ten stones. I don't really care bout abs six pack. But when a guys hench and has big muscles and broad shoulders .. ooooft :tongue: not into skinny guys at allll
Original post by Ribbit1234
Ermmm .. Justin bibers pretty fit ya knoww ..i only like guys over 5'10 n weigh over or around ten stones. I don't really care bout abs six pack. But when a guys hench and has big muscles and broad shoulders .. ooooft :tongue: not into skinny guys at allll

:facepalm2: If you're 5'10 and 10 stone you're going to be pretty slim, if not skinny. Unlikely to be muscular because muscles are dense and therefore weigh a fair bit.

Quick Reply

Latest