The Student Room Group

Best advice to get laid - for men

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Dragonborn
Yeah, it's hard to make time for the gym everyday. Also, these prison workouts make great exercise if you are bouncing back from minor injury, as you are not utilizing any resistance other than your own weight. Good luck, and no need to thank me - besides, you are the one who wants to do this, and wanting to be fit and healthy (for whatever reason, health/attractiveness/both), is half the battle.

Yeah, hadn't thought of that. I have some knee issues, so good news all round really. :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by Ribbit1234
Ermmm .. Justin bibers pretty fit ya knoww ..i only like guys over 5'10 n weigh over or around ten stones. I don't really care bout abs six pack. But when a guys hench and has big muscles and broad shoulders .. ooooft :tongue: not into skinny guys at allll

5"10 and ten stones? That is skinny lol.
Original post by alexs2602
:facepalm2: If you're 5'10 and 10 stone you're going to be pretty slim, if not skinny. Unlikely to be muscular because muscles are dense and therefore weigh a fair bit.

Looool true haha. 12 stones then. Im dumb when it comes to weights.
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Yeah, hadn't thought of that. I have some knee issues, so good news all round really. :biggrin:

You should be ok, if I were you, go easy if you are doing anything with weights and your knees, don't want to risk injury. Ask a trainer or someone for more specific advice though.
Original post by The_Dragonborn
You should be ok, if I were you, go easy if you are doing anything with weights and your knees, don't want to risk injury. Ask a trainer or someone for more specific advice though.

Yeah, I work with my doctor and my gym instructors know about it. It's nothing too serious, it's not radioactive. :tongue:
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Yeah, I work with my doctor and my gym instructors know about it. It's nothing too serious, it's not radioactive. :tongue:

Lol great, you are all set then.

Go forth, my brother, and be alpha.
Reply 26
You are completely clueless.
Looool true haha. 12 stones then. Im dumb when it comes to weights.

Still pushing it unless you've very lean really. I float between 11 stone 4, 11 stone 8, I'm just under 5'10. I have fairly strong and defined calves, not sure about my thighs and glutes because who can tell that, right? Unless you're really big. I can see the outline of my abs but I have little upper body strength.
Ideal body for me is this kind of thing. I'm not into muscly guys, it would actually actively put me off.

simon.jpg
Working out doesn't make up for a severe lack of personality. :^_^:
Reply 30
Ermmm .. Justin bibers pretty fit ya knoww ..i only like guys over 5'10 n weigh over or around ten stones. I don't really care bout abs six pack. But when a guys hench and has big muscles and broad shoulders .. ooooft :tongue: not into skinny guys at allll

Seriously? I've seen ladyboys with more manly bodies than Bieber. Also what is a 10 stone 5'10 going to protect you from? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drawbridge_Drew
Working out doesn't make up for a severe lack of personality. :^_^:

You have a greater chance of getting laid, whether its a ONS or in a serous relationship, by being fit rather than having a nice personality.
Original post by FeliusCatus
Ideal body for me is this kind of thing. I'm not into muscly guys, it would actually actively put me off.

simon.jpg

I love him so much :love:
Original post by kr2rgg
Go to the gym and work out.
You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

Bitches love a man.

well no ****, man

mind = blown
(edited 10 years ago)
I know loads of girls who don't go for that! I don't either to be honest! I don't like it if guys are underweight/overweight to the point of unhealthiness and I do go for slimmer guys, not really been a fan of big muscles or anything! I don't find six packs attractive! Guys in polo shirts are another thing that would completely turn me off which a lot of guys seem to thing girls find attractive.

Fit but on the slimmer side of it, rocker kinda guy. Yup.
Reply 35
Original post by tomov
Op is probably some self obsessed vain ****

No, that would be me.

Anyway, he is right. It is even better if you have facial good looks AND THEN add the gym work too. It's literally like hunting rabbits with a howitzer afterwards. Not that you'd ever have to do any work really because women make it obvious that they want to be approached. :rolleyes:
LOOOOOL at this. act like an alpha, people will think you're an alpha. hitting the gym will help your confidence, but as long as you're not in bad shape, it wont matter kids
Reply 37
Original post by rachiriot
I know loads of girls who don't go for that! I don't either to be honest! I don't like it if guys are underweight/overweight to the point of unhealthiness and I do go for slimmer guys, not really been a fan of big muscles or anything! I don't find six packs attractive! Guys in polo shirts are another thing that would completely turn me off which a lot of guys seem to thing girls find attractive.

Fit but on the slimmer side of it, rocker kinda guy. Yup.

All the girls I know personally that don't go for muscly/fit guys are the less attractive girls. I guess it makes them even more self conscious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
All the girls I know personally that don't go for muscly/fit guys are the less attractive girls. I guess it makes them even more self conscious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attractiveness is subjective though. People rate different aspects of someone's appearance higher than others.
OP, I must disagree. It's all about confidence, chat and the status you emit. If girls perceive you to be a man in demand. Being well built will boost your confidence, but you'll only be shot down if you have a bad personality.

If getting big will give you that confidence, go for it! But no point if your personality is lacking.

And tbh, I know a few well built guys who are quite ripped with very average looking girls.

Quick Reply

Latest