The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SoggyTractor
Sorry to hear about it. How was your personal statement weak? In your opinion? Details, details please!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i honestly have no idea, my school's admission advisor said that i had written a good personal statement. maybe its because i wrote a PPE PS

Original post by bshrestha
Omfg I am probably going to get rejected too, I talked about politics too much in my personal statement. Did you get the strongest email?

nah i got rejected after the 7 week period, keep hopeful!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 4221
hey, any Law and Anthropology offers out there? I am still waiting :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Any History applicants heard anything?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4223
hi there! anyone heard about Managment applications? im still waiting... Did lse ask anyone for their AS unit grades?
Original post by jess_3
hi there! anyone heard about Managment applications? im still waiting... Did lse ask anyone for their AS unit grades?

The Management department is being silent, I believe they're building the silence towards a huge blow that will destroy us either with the happiness from approval or the grief of rejection.

They don't ask for AS Unis grades as far as I know.
Reply 4225
are there any current LSE students on this thread? Can you please PM me?
Original post by gracelich
Any History applicants heard anything?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet :tongue:, hoping it will be the same as last year and they'll be a batch of offers towards the end of the week
Original post by Capricancer
Early November, I was at the end of my 7 week period last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

7 week period?!?! FML... If I were you I'd go see a doctor about that. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jess_3

The emails I got specifically stated they didn't want supplementary materials, but I got so many requests for module mark details when my application went in, I can't recall if LSE was amongst them. I suspect not, though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4229
Wuuuut?!?! Have you rung them?! That's crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No surprise there, LSE are always late lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4230
Original post by siddshah06
Applied on 12th November , and received the 7 week email on the 22nd November ! ..which was supposed to end this coming friday (9 weeks including 2 week christmas break)

Give it an extra two weeks....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4231
I think a lot of people are going to hear from them this friday. i think you better start praying now:2euk48l:
Original post by arminb
I think a lot of people are going to hear from them this friday. i think you better start praying now:2euk48l:

I like you in general but today I hate you with passion, you make my bones tremble and the diarrhea erupt from my deeply scared conscience.

Anyway, good luck to everyone this week, I also feel that a lot of decisions will be given. Valar morghulis.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4233
Yo, check it.
Last spit was a direct hit.
Thanks for the advice,
You guys sound so wise.
Bathsalts rhymes very well.
That **** is gonna sell.
But to stick with the fact,
lse still didnt react.
It is a catastrophy
Applied for the phil+economy.
Same as you, made a mistake
I wrote for ppe and didnt even fake,
That i wrote only for lse.
Too bad, but now you guys can see,
Why my deadline is long passed
I feel completely outclassed.
Wish you all best of luck,
And furthermore, lse you suck! (please let me know soonxx)
Original post by arminb

In complete agreement. The bulk of History offers were given out last year on 25th Jan.....let's hope they do the same this year!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mux123
No surprise there, LSE are always late lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wonder if they're aware of how much pain they're putting us through. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
In complete agreement. The bulk of History offers were given out last year on 25th Jan.....let's hope they do the same this year!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not if they're rejections :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4237
New to this thread!
Social policy applicant here - are there any others waiting or who have received decisions?
Also question to anyone who knows or has been rejected already - do they automatically send you a reason as to why they have rejected you? Or do you have to request a reason?

Thanks
Reply 4238
rejected by LSE...:frown:
Reply 4239
Original post by uzbek94
rejected by LSE...:frown:

im so sorry, good luck on the rest of your unis :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending