The Student Room Group

Can I be rejected?!

This may sound stupid, but I've made a Uni my firm choice and passed the conditions of my offer (pass QTS tests), I asked if my place will now be confirmed and they said my place won't be confirmed until I have done medical checks and completed a DBS form.
I know I will pass both of these things and they won't be an obstacle, so although my place hasn't be confirmed could I still announce that I'm going to this uni to friends without worrying that they could reject me for some other reason?
Reply 1
Original post by TNA123
This may sound stupid, but I've made a Uni my firm choice and passed the conditions of my offer (pass QTS tests), I asked if my place will now be confirmed and they said my place won't be confirmed until I have done medical checks and completed a DBS form.
I know I will pass both of these things and they won't be an obstacle, so although my place hasn't be confirmed could I still announce that I'm going to this uni to friends without worrying that they could reject me for some other reason?

Yeah, as long as you don't have any criminal convictions or anything like that then you can safely say you're going.
Reply 2
Original post by modini
Yeah, as long as you don't have any criminal convictions or anything like that then you can safely say you're going.

Thank you :smile:
A university can withdraw an offer anytime up until Enrolment anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending