The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

maths test on interview day

hi everyone,
I have an interview in February and the outline of what is going to be happening ( was attached to my email ) says that we will have a literacy, numeracy and science test. I am really scared about the maths one because I have forgotten nearly everything. Can you please let me know the topics that are likely to be covered in the exam and the types of questions.
Thank you all in advance x
Reply 1
Original post by izzie95
hi everyone,
I have an interview in February and the outline of what is going to be happening ( was attached to my email ) says that we will have a literacy, numeracy and science test. I am really scared about the maths one because I have forgotten nearly everything. Can you please let me know the topics that are likely to be covered in the exam and the types of questions.
Thank you all in advance x

I had an Early Years interview in December but I think the maths test was the same as the Primary ones.
If you're practising for your numeracy QTS it's not too bad (i got 16/20 mainly due to guessing) it's multiple choice. Just brush up on percentages, decimals, fractions, long division; you can probably use BBC GCSE bitesize to help you out. Good luck x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending