The Student Room Group

English GCSE Speaking and Listening idea help!!?

For my English Speaking and Listening GCSE Exam this year, I need a topic on what I should talk about for 3-4 mins, and I get asked questions on if for about 5 minutes afterwards... And I need ideas on what to discuss, and also if you could add personal experience to it (if you've done the exam), would be really helpful, and if you got a good grade can you give me advice on what you did well and how you approached the exam? Thankyou
Original post by Heffalump .
For my English Speaking and Listening GCSE Exam this year, I need a topic on what I should talk about for 3-4 mins, and I get asked questions on if for about 5 minutes afterwards... And I need ideas on what to discuss, and also if you could add personal experience to it (if you've done the exam), would be really helpful, and if you got a good grade can you give me advice on what you did well and how you approached the exam? Thankyou

Iv done this and im someone who is quite confident but its goodsince it can show ur full potential since ur saying about a subject you like and it actually made me feel confident for once :biggrin: but yeah just keep calm i did the subject btecs vs Gcses which got me a band 5 lol but yeah just do anything about hobbies you enjoy or how you feel about something or could base it on a arguement and how you feel about it etc.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Heffalump .

What really pisses you off? What attitude, or opinion gets you mad?

Quick Reply

Latest